Windows 10: Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

Discus and support Refunding MineCraft Master Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MELLANIELOPERENA, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund

:)

MELLANIELOPERENA, Sep 2, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

1. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition - Similar Threads - Refunding MineCraft Master

2. Can I Refund Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I Refund Minecraft?: Hello, I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information' and do not...
  3. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...
  4. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  5. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  6. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  7. refund my minecraft.

refund my minecraft.: been looking in pain how to get a refund cause i didnt get the version i wanted. please just refund it for me, there is no refund button in history and i just bought it an hour ago..... please dont link me to your stupid bot it doesnt help and i dont understand anything. or...
  8. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  9. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  10. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows): I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me. I have tried following the links about refunds and returning. I have looked in my Orders section. I have rummaged through support...