Windows 10: Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

Discus and support Refunding MineCraft Master Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MELLANIELOPERENA, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund

:)

MELLANIELOPERENA, Sep 2, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

1. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition - Similar Threads - Refunding MineCraft Master

2. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  3. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  4. How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Purchase by mistake, don't have window 10, how can I get the refund? Looping around the 1. Microsoft Support which no one answer.. 2. Refer to Microsoft store which asked to get to My order to click the refund icon, which is not available 3. Ask to check terms of sales....
  5. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  6. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition: I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows Edition doesn't support multiplayer with. Thus, I would very much appreciate Microsoft stop being so petty and just give me...
  7. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6
  8. minecraft master edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft master edition: Hi, we have recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition master collection and upon logging in after installing the game we do not have any of the free coins and accessories etc. Please help as we purposely bought the expensive version to have these extra functions....
  9. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...