Windows 10: Refurbish program

Discus and support Refurbish program in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am looking into starting a company that builds and refurbishes computers. How do I sell computers with windows on it legally. Some of my potential... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KyleReynolds2, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Refurbish program

I am looking into starting a company that builds and refurbishes computers. How do I sell computers with windows on it legally. Some of my potential clients would be schools, so even windows for education keys would be necessary

:)

KyleReynolds2, Feb 10, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 10, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Launches Authorized Refurbisher Program

This week, the software giant announced its commercial Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR) program, a part of its Genuine Software Initiative. This program is tailored to the needs of large refurbishers that wish to work with Microsoft to deliver genuine Windows software licenses on systems they refurbish and resell. It also aims to reduce pirating of Windows. Microsoft estimates that, in 2004, 20 million refurbished PCs were sold. Today, the company projects that number is closer to 28 million. Two large refurbishers have been initially selected to participate in MAR: Columbus, Ohio-based Redemtech and Austin, Texas-based TechTurn. Find out more about MAR here.

Source: InternetNews

malware, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Refurbish program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Refurbish program

1. Refurbish program - Similar Threads - Refurbish program

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Refurbishing old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbishing old laptop: I am trying to refurbish my ASUS N56V with a new 1Tb ssd. From factory it had windows 7. Currently I'm running Windows 10 22H2 on my hdd.My main issue is Windows 11 won't boot due to my computer "not matching the requirements". The stats of my computer far exceed, and in most...
  6. Refurbishing old laptop

Refurbishing old laptop: I am trying to refurbish my ASUS N56V with a new 1Tb ssd. From factory it had windows 7. Currently I'm running Windows 10 22H2 on my hdd.My main issue is Windows 11 won't boot due to my computer "not matching the requirements". The stats of my computer far exceed, and in most...
  7. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program: Temos algumas máquinas antigas com o Windows 7, e queremos atualizar para o Windows 10 através do programa MAR da Microsoft, que concede uma licença Refurbished link abaixo.Vocês podem indicar fornecedores no Brasil para aquisição dessas licenças...
  8. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program: Temos algumas máquinas antigas com o Windows 7, e queremos atualizar para o Windows 10 através do programa MAR da Microsoft, que concede uma licença Refurbished link abaixo.Vocês podem indicar fornecedores no Brasil para aquisição dessas licenças...
  9. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

10. My Refurbished Laptop has ZERO apps installed, nothing but Edge, and required system programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Refurbished Laptop has ZERO apps installed, nothing but Edge, and required system programs.: So I recently just bought a refurbished laptop and when I downloaded and installed chrome it said "This app can't open, there is a problem with this app" I soon figure out that I had Windows 10 S, so I go to the store to unlock my laptop but when I click on the 'Go to Store"...