Windows 10: Refurbished HP laptop showing update to V1909

Discus and support Refurbished HP laptop showing update to V1909 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop wants to install 1909 but it failed twice because I never got the 'install enhancements' kb.... for this build. What should I do about this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jacee, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Jacee Win User

Refurbished HP laptop showing update to V1909

My laptop wants to install 1909 but it failed twice because I never got the 'install enhancements' kb.... for this build. What should I do about this?
    HP 1903 (OS build 18362.449) 10 home

:)

Jacee, Nov 12, 2019

2. Refurbished Laptop?

I fully agree with this statement. The laptop I'm using right now is a refurbished HP business Ultrabook that I snagged on eBay for $265 shipped from a local company. It was about a year old when I bought it and it looked almost brand new. So far, it has worked flawlessly. Plus, it even came with the original HP recovery DVDs for Windows 8.1 Pro and all of the drivers. Just make sure you research whichever one you're looking at before you buy to make sure the specs are good enough for what you need it to do and to see possible hardware variations.

MattMcD488, Nov 12, 2019
  3. New Refurbished Laptop, HP Win 10, password reset

I have booted a new refurbished HP laptop but did not write down the password. Now it wants that and I cannot get back in.

ChanningHumphries, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Refurbished HP laptop showing update to V1909

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Refurbished HP laptop showing update to V1909

1. Refurbished HP laptop showing update to V1909 - Similar Threads - Refurbished laptop showing

2. Received a Refurbished Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received a Refurbished Laptop: Hi I Ordered an asus laptop a15 2021 model On Amazon And When I received It It Looked Brand New And Had No Problems But When I Checked Its Warenty It Was less than 1 year Also When I Checked In System info The Original Install Date Didn't Show The Date In Which I Got The...
  3. Received a Refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received a Refurbished Laptop: Hi I Ordered an asus laptop a15 2021 model On Amazon And When I received It It Looked Brand New And Had No Problems But When I Checked Its Warenty It Was less than 1 year Also When I Checked In System info The Original Install Date Didn't Show The Date In Which I Got The...
  4. windows doesn't recognize refurbished hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows doesn't recognize refurbished hp laptop: . I bought a refurbished hp laptop. I am trying to set it up but i get an error 0xC004F211 windows reports that the hardware of your device has changed A small microsoft sticker covers the first two digits of my product code so i can't enter it. What should i do?...
  5. Refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Refurbished Laptop: Hello. I recently bought a refurbished laptop (chose to have windows 10 Pro installed over original windows 7). First startup, put windows key in etc and was automatically logged in as "User". I created an Admin account (local), removed "User' and restarted. I was then auto...
  6. No v1909 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No v1909 Update: A few weeks ago, my desktop PC was offered an update from v1903 to v1909. I paused the update over Xmas, but no update to v1909 is now being offered after allowing updates. Has MS pulled the update for v 1909? 148803
  7. BSoD while using HP Laptop, Windows 10 v1909.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD while using HP Laptop, Windows 10 v1909.: The day before yesterday I was using my Laptop and All of a Sudden, like Out Of No Where.... Blue Screen was displayed and stated that PC needs to be restarted. As I'm not a Programmer or developer, like any other normal guy using PCs.... i'm very curious to know what caused...
  8. Refurbished HP laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Refurbished HP laptop: I bought a Windows10 home, refurbished/renewed HP lap top that looks like it might have been used in a classroom. I have found a phone# and it says "Data" files are stored in Cloud. Most everything else looks clean going through it. What should i do about that?... I disabled...
  9. New Refurbished Laptop, HP Win 10, password reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Refurbished Laptop, HP Win 10, password reset: I have booted a new refurbished HP laptop but did not write down the password. Now it wants that and I cannot get back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-refurbished-laptop-hp-win-10-password-reset/03662408-e7f4-452c-9b5c-ed9d6703642c
  10. Refurbished Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Refurbished Laptop?: I'm considering getting a laptop for the first time. I have a desktop PC but I want something a bit more than a tablet and with a Windows 10 OS. These stream laptops I've seen only have 32gb hard drive storage and I'm looking for something with more capacity. How wise is it...