Windows 10: refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

Discus and support refurbished laptop and product key activation problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all! I bought a refurbished hp elitebook today and I cant seam to activate it I have the refurbished activation code but I cant find were to input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jessica Pilling, Nov 6, 2018.

1. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

Hi all!

I bought a refurbished hp elitebook today and I cant seam to activate it I have the refurbished activation code but I cant find were to input it its just showing trouble shoot cant anybody help please

:)

Jessica Pilling, Nov 6, 2018

2. Error code 0x80041023 when Activating Windows product key in refurbished laptop

I have tried to activate my windows operating system in my new refurbished laptop, but when I used my product key the system pop ups an error code 0x80041023.

My product key is included on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the PC.

The laptop came out with the windows 10 pro preinstalled.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

alexiscampos57, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Error code 0x80041023 when Activating Windows product key in refurbished laptop

As per:https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10738/...

Buying a new or refurbished device running Windows 10.

Product key

(Preinstalled on your device, included with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

If you bought a refurbished PC, the refurbisher, not Microsoft, must provide you a product key.)

I highly doubt if MS would help in this.

Anyway, the error code 800XXXXX means the device cannot connect to the Internet. Is this the case?

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 6, 2018
  4. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

I have purchased a refurbished laptop that has Windows 10. The Product Key had a sticker obliterating 4 characters of the Product Key. Is there a way to get the Product key by other means?

I purchased a refurbished laptop that has Windows 10 installed. When I went to activate Windows, the Product Key had 4 characters of the Product Key obliterated with a sticker. Is there a way to recover the entire Product Key in a different way than
    the sticker on the laptop itself?

Ron Billinger, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

1. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems - Similar Threads - refurbished laptop product

2. Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation keys for refurbishment purposes: Hi, I want to start a refurbishment business but then I instantly realized that I have a major problem. The OS. Lot’s of people are familiar with Windows 10 so I decided to use that. Though keys are over 100 dollars to purchase. I found the Microsoft Refurbishment Program...
  3. Wrong Product Key Installed on refurbished Laptop

Wrong Product Key Installed on refurbished Laptop: Around 2 years ago I bought a laptop from a reputable online retailer that sells refurbished electronics for a discounted price that is a Thinkpad with windows 10 installed, and the key/licence was already pre-input when I received it, like most windows items bought online. I...
  4. Product Key Activation Problem

Product Key Activation Problem: Please note that I could not activate the product key on my laptop to authenticate the legal version of Windows 10. Whenever I try to activate; it is showing "Error code: Oxc 004f014" My product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA210 and I purchased this laptop in 2015, with "Windows...
  5. Problems with activation and product key

Problems with activation and product key: Split from this thread. Dear sir, I have some problems regarding my windows 10 pro with activation and product key.I have tried a lot and I used some product keys also.But it is not working and have tried troubleshooting so many times.So I need some help here....
  6. Windows activation problem/Product key

Windows activation problem/Product key: when I click for activation problems it comes, "We can't activate windows on this device because we can't connect you to your organisation's server. Make sure that you are connected to your organisation's network and try again. " Afterwards it asks for troubleshooting but...
  7. Problem with Product Key and Activation

Problem with Product Key and Activation: I do not have a product key. I tried to activate my windows using a product key online, but it told me you are not connected to your organization's internet, and it did not activate. I do not have an organization. This computer is for me and I have bought it by myself. A few...
  8. activation problem no product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation problem no product key: i had a windows 7 laptop wasn't working properly went to support and they to;d me to do a clean boot and my hard drive crashed says has no OS so a friend found and old dell optiplex sff and gave me a wd 690gb hard drive with windows 10 the hard drive hasn't been used since...
  9. Product key on refurbished computer

Product key on refurbished computer: Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished computer that has Windows 10 Pro on it; my old computer the mother board is going on it and has Windows 10 Home. I tried activating Windows on my refurbished computer using my old Windows Home product key, but to no avail. When I...
  10. Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop

Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop: I'm posting this on TenForums so others will learn from my experience upgrading to Windows 10. But I would really like to know if anyone else has seen a computer with the square Windows 8 sticker, but no product key either on a label or in firmware/bios? <- that's just bolded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought a refurshed computer with a different product key. im i going to have trouble??