Windows 10: Refurbished Laptop?

Discus and support Refurbished Laptop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm considering getting a laptop for the first time. I have a desktop PC but I want something a bit more than a tablet and with a Windows 10 OS. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JamesJoey, May 12, 2018.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Refurbished Laptop?

I'm considering getting a laptop for the first time.
    I have a desktop PC but I want something a bit more than a tablet and with a Windows 10 OS.
    These stream laptops I've seen only have 32gb hard drive storage and I'm looking for something with more capacity.

How wise is it to buy a refurbished laptop?
    Can they last a long time?

Any help will be appreciated,
    James

:)

JamesJoey, May 12, 2018
  2. shayesta Win User

Refurbished?

Ive seen some network provider saying N73r N95r u knw refurbished etc.

wat dose refurbished mean?

shayesta, May 22, 2018
  3. refurbished computer upgrade to windows 10

Hi,

I purchased a refurbished computer for my daughter from Walmart.com

She is trying to upgrade to Windows 10, but it keeps saying "This product key didn't work" but it is the exact product key from the sticker.

Any suggestions?

Tammy21175, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Refurbished Laptop?

1. Refurbished Laptop? - Similar Threads - Refurbished Laptop

2. Why does my wi-fi connection turn OFF intermittently on my refurbished hp laptop with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wi-fi connection turn OFF intermittently on my refurbished hp laptop with...: The wifi in my home or wherever I use it is strong and consistently on. When my connectivity shuts off and I go into my internet settings I'm shown my wi-fi is OFF and prompted do I want to manually connect at several different times: one hour, one day, etc. Is this occuring...
  3. Why does my wi-fi connection turn OFF intermittently on my refurbished hp laptop with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my wi-fi connection turn OFF intermittently on my refurbished hp laptop with...: The wifi in my home or wherever I use it is strong and consistently on. When my connectivity shuts off and I go into my internet settings I'm shown my wi-fi is OFF and prompted do I want to manually connect at several different times: one hour, one day, etc. Is this occuring...
  4. Problems updating a refurbished Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems updating a refurbished Windows 10 laptop: I purchased a refurbished HP ProBook 640 G5 laptop from Woot.com. It came with Windows 10. I would like to upgrade it to Windows 11, but I am having problems. First, I have problems updating the current OS. When I go to Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update, I get a...
  5. Problems updating a refurbished Windows 10 laptop

Problems updating a refurbished Windows 10 laptop: I purchased a refurbished HP ProBook 640 G5 laptop from Woot.com. It came with Windows 10. I would like to upgrade it to Windows 11, but I am having problems. First, I have problems updating the current OS. When I go to Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update, I get a...
  6. Problems updating a refurbished Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...: I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks me to sign in as administrator, when I press sign in, it says account disabled, so I can't use it, what to do?...
  8. I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...

I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...: I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks me to sign in as administrator, when I press sign in, it says account disabled, so I can't use it, what to do?...
  9. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  10. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....