Windows 10: Refurbished PC account login restriction

Discus and support Refurbished PC account login restriction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Micheal Mcinerney, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Refurbished PC account login restriction

I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still restricted to use an email from the previous user's domain. There is also no way to log in "offline" as this feature is not available.Is there a way to completely reset the computer so that I use it as if it is a completely new machine? The PC is a Dell 5820 Tower. I am not sure what I can do. Thanks in advance.

:)

Micheal Mcinerney, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

Refurbished PC account login restriction

1. Refurbished PC account login restriction - Similar Threads - Refurbished account login

2. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  3. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  4. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished PC account login restriction: I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still...
  6. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refurbished PC account login restriction: I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still...
  7. Login restriction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login restriction.: HelloWhile the system is locked in windows 10 how can we restrict other user to login untill the previous user is signed out because if user keep there files open and when other user login he doesn't get the entire memory or other resources to system because of which faces...
  8. Login restriction.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login restriction.: HelloWhile the system is locked in windows 10 how can we restrict other user to login untill the previous user is signed out because if user keep there files open and when other user login he doesn't get the entire memory or other resources to system because of which faces...
  9. Login restriction.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refurbished PC: I recently bought a refurbished PC. But it's software like Zip readers are missing. How do i get that software in the computer and have it running appropriately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-pc/25f93a89-80bc-47f5-8b63-1113324ae436