Windows 10: Refurbished PC key code

Discus and support Refurbished PC key code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a refurbished Dell 7010 PC which has a Win 7 COA and a Win 10 refurbished sticker. Is there some way to locate the Product Key Code should it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeneTodd, Mar 10, 2019.

1. GeneTodd Win User

Refurbished PC key code

I have a refurbished Dell 7010 PC which has a Win 7 COA and a Win 10 refurbished sticker. Is there some way to locate the Product Key Code should it be necessary to reinstall Win 10? Refurbished PC key code 30ec8023-aba7-4691-ab16-5665cd6a3002?upload=true.jpg

:)

GeneTodd, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Cheezus99 Win User

Win 10 upgrade on refurbished ASUS S200E notebook - Activation error code: 0xC004C003 (key blocked)

Basic facts

The upgrade:

• Upgraded a couple of days ago from a properly licensed version of Windows 8.1.
    • Asked during install to input product key; skipped it as didn't have the key to hand.
    • Tried to activate post-upgrade but received error to say key blocked.
    Next steps:

• Contacted ASUS tech support.
    • Told to register laptop online; registered laptop.
    • Then told no service for refurbished laptops so no key.
    Question: on the basis that: (a) MS say that they will upgrade any compatible device running a genuine copy of Win 7 / 8 / 8.1, and (b) my device is compatible, and (c) it was running a genuine copy of Win 8.1,
    then will MS provide me with a key given that ASUS has refused to?

Cheezus99, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Error code 0x80041023 when Activating Windows product key in refurbished laptop

As per:https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10738/...

Buying a new or refurbished device running Windows 10.

Product key

(Preinstalled on your device, included with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

If you bought a refurbished PC, the refurbisher, not Microsoft, must provide you a product key.)

I highly doubt if MS would help in this.

Anyway, the error code 800XXXXX means the device cannot connect to the Internet. Is this the case?

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 10, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Refurbished PC key code

Is my PC refurbished or not?

Your PC is refurbished. The refurbisher license is offered to refurbishers at a reduced cost.

BulldogXX, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Refurbished PC key code

1. Refurbished PC key code - Similar Threads - Refurbished key code

2. BSOD on Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Refurbished PC: Hi there, I recently ordered a refurbished HP Omen 15 and have been getting blue screens multiple time per day. Steps that I have already taken: Update both nVidia and AMD drivers with their programs Reinstalled Windows from scratch Checked memory using Windows Memory...
  3. BSOD on Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Refurbished PC: Hi there, I recently ordered a refurbished HP Omen 15 and have been getting blue screens multiple time per day. Steps that I have already taken: Update both nVidia and AMD drivers with their programs Reinstalled Windows from scratch Checked memory using Windows Memory...
  4. BSOD on Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation keys for refurbishment purposes: Hi, I want to start a refurbishment business but then I instantly realized that I have a major problem. The OS. Lot’s of people are familiar with Windows 10 so I decided to use that. Though keys are over 100 dollars to purchase. I found the Microsoft Refurbishment Program...
  6. Activation code for Refurbish PC without MS Label

Activation code for Refurbish PC without MS Label: Hi, I have bought a refurbish Dell Optiplex 7040 PC with Win 10 - Window Enterprise, In the event that I need to reinstall the OS, how could I find my activation code? Does the MS Window Account remember the previous installation and does not require activation code?...
  7. Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refurbished PC: I recently bought a refurbished PC. But it's software like Zip readers are missing. How do i get that software in the computer and have it running appropriately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-pc/25f93a89-80bc-47f5-8b63-1113324ae436
  8. refurbished computer key

refurbished computer key: I have a refurbished computer and my activation key says its for a refurbished computer. when I try to apply the key, i'm told its not valid. how can I make it work?...
  9. Microsoft refurbished computers with no Microsoft refurbished key?

Microsoft refurbished computers with no Microsoft refurbished key?: I bought a computer from a shop that claimed it is a microsoft authorized refurbisher. I can't find any Certificate of Authenticity label in my computer and the staff claimed there are no longer having such kind label in the computer that he dold. Is that normal that...
  10. Product key on refurbished computer

Product key on refurbished computer: Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished computer that has Windows 10 Pro on it; my old computer the mother board is going on it and has Windows 10 Home. I tried activating Windows on my refurbished computer using my old Windows Home product key, but to no avail. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refurbish key code