Windows 10: REFURBISHED PROBLEM

Discus and support REFURBISHED PROBLEM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i bought a refurbished PC from amazon but another seller thru them anyway they refurbished & installed windows 10 I HATE WINDOWS 10 im trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CeCiLLia33, Oct 18, 2019.

1. REFURBISHED PROBLEM

Hello i bought a refurbished PC from amazon but another seller thru them anyway they refurbished & installed windows 10 I HATE WINDOWS 10 im trying to install windws 8.1 but its asking for a product key/code its a 25 digit well i have a code but it's for windows 10 only i tried to put it in its saying i need a wndws 8.1 code it's BS i should have to pay for it doe anyone know another way to get it without having to pay for it ??? if so can u let me know ASAP PLZ i do NOT like this windows 10 version thnx in advance

:)

CeCiLLia33, Oct 18, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 18, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

REFURBISHED PROBLEM

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

REFURBISHED PROBLEM

1. REFURBISHED PROBLEM - Similar Threads - REFURBISHED PROBLEM

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Refurbishing old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbishing old laptop: I am trying to refurbish my ASUS N56V with a new 1Tb ssd. From factory it had windows 7. Currently I'm running Windows 10 22H2 on my hdd.My main issue is Windows 11 won't boot due to my computer "not matching the requirements". The stats of my computer far exceed, and in most...
  6. Refurbishing old laptop

Refurbishing old laptop: I am trying to refurbish my ASUS N56V with a new 1Tb ssd. From factory it had windows 7. Currently I'm running Windows 10 22H2 on my hdd.My main issue is Windows 11 won't boot due to my computer "not matching the requirements". The stats of my computer far exceed, and in most...
  7. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.: Stuck on sign in screen that says Welcome to Retail Services and Systems Inc. Sign in with your Retail Services and Systems Inc email address. Trying to reinstall windows but not having luck....
  8. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.: Stuck on sign in screen that says Welcome to Retail Services and Systems Inc. Sign in with your Retail Services and Systems Inc email address. Trying to reinstall windows but not having luck....
  9. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

10. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    refurbished laptop and product key activation problems: Hi all! I bought a refurbished hp elitebook today and I cant seam to activate it I have the refurbished activation code but I cant find were to input it its just showing trouble shoot cant anybody help please...