Windows 10: Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc

Discus and support Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Actually might as well get the whole ball of wax. I already have right click send to notepad as well as other for mos thing but apparently the shell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by questorfla, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc

Actually might as well get the whole ball of wax.
    I already have right click send to notepad as well as other for mos thing but apparently the shell used for dealing with selected text is "somewhere else".
    I found a walk-through but it only deals with a single aspect and I would like to add everything possible while i am there.
    right click send selected text to > Notepad (of course) but also send to: clipboard and even send to : email.
    The send to email option is one I have even built a full ipm.note string so that it does everything but hit send *Smile And I am working on adding that too. Anyone have any pointers for that let me know!

So in theory, i should be able to select some text from a webpage or document, right click and choose send to "self" and it would drop the text into a pre-addressed email and send it out using outlook to .. In this case it is for my own benefit so the ipm.note sends to me with a subject line pre-filled, and if this works, the body will be the selected text (easier than an attachment)
    Send to Notepad has tons of uses.
    Send to clip would let me paste it to the places I don't want to pre-configure
    putting all this into a single registry add on would be super!
    the How-to-manually do it starter is at
    http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/8046/...the-clipboard/

Also added: The link above is apparently only good for giving someone the knowledge of how to edit a registry key as it is applicable specific to Windows 7. The same key exists in Windows 8/8.1/10 etc but after closer reading of the point for the edit, i am not sure it is even related to what I am looking for. This apparently adds the content of a txt file to the clipboard. Which is only halfway there and not even getting close to the same job done.
    Copying text from Chrome may be a Chrome-Only (or specific to each browser) setup. I can see that various Extensions do get added to the right click menu but I have not found where it is managed yet.

Evernote added itself to this area so i know it is there.

I know every Windows program from notepad to word etc has its own right click shell and that is project for another time. This is mostly for research done on the web so the need is to get it from a browser display of text. Any comments toward doing this would be helpful

:)

questorfla, Mar 29, 2016
  2. GordonB-P Win User

Send to OneNote with Microsoft Edge

Not sure what version of Edge or OneNote web clipper you are using.

Mine has an option to clip either whole page, article, or region (selected area) or bookmark.

The notes so clipped are perfectly editable in OneNote....

I can also choose what Notebook I clip them to, and add a new section if I need to.

GordonB-P, Mar 29, 2016
  3. HexW Win User
    Texting Troubles

I have an HTC s710 with win mobile 6.00. On my previous Nokia I was able to add a cartoon character or animated charicter or clip art type drwaing to the end on my texts to send to friends and IO was able to receive the same from friends. win mobile 6 has
    none of these and when friends send them to me I receive a blank page.

could anyone point me to how to set this up on win mobile?

Thema:

Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc

1. Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc - Similar Threads - Reg edit CHROME

2. Cant send email in Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant send email in Chrome: When I compose and attempt to send a Gmail in Chrome the blue "Send" button is not accessible. It's truncated. I can't move the compose box up to select it. When I do this in another browser the blue button is accessible and I can send my email. What is going on with Chrome?
  3. Win 10 Faxes not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Faxes not sending: Win 10 faxes are not sending. The modem diagnostics are good; the faxes are shown as pending but the modem does not open the phone line and send the faxes.Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-faxes-not-sending/d2d43b6b-fdfb-4665-863c-c2e96a0c6154
  4. Win 10 Faxes not sending

Win 10 Faxes not sending: Win 10 faxes are not sending. The modem diagnostics are good; the faxes are shown as pending but the modem does not open the phone line and send the faxes.Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-faxes-not-sending/d2d43b6b-fdfb-4665-863c-c2e96a0c6154
  5. Editing "send to: mail recipient"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing "send to: mail recipient": I have a friend whose computer recently died. He is now running the latest version of Windows 10 and uses Eudora 7 as his mail client. He does not wish to change. I have tried! Previously when using Windows 10 if he wanted to send a picture which he wanted to compress he...
  6. Change "Send to" to "Move to" / or add that function

in Windows 10 Support
    Change "Send to" to "Move to" / or add that function: This is an issue I've been struggling with since the function came. I want to change/add the function "Send to" to "Move to" [img] As you can see, I've already added the move to function that opens a dialogue "where to save". But, that's not what I'm after. I want the...
  7. Send to device Like chrome has for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Send to device Like chrome has for windows 10: trying to find a way to send files/pictures with context menu to my phone or laptop. Any suggestions ? submitted by /u/Scottboyington2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt9gqk/send_to_device_like_chrome_has_for_windows_10/
  8. Sending documents etc to eprinter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending documents etc to eprinter: How do I send bills etc via email from the "Send to" option from menu to remote eprinter? I have tried several times but it says my laptop doesn't have an email option, although I have an email account....
  9. Add to SEND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add to SEND: Would like to add Personal Cloud WD to SEND TO … how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-to-send/cc970b98-c84e-45b7-bb0a-4c695c36d600
  10. sending an email from notepad

sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090