Windows 10: reg.exe keeps popping up

Discus and support reg.exe keeps popping up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; reg.exe keeps popping up During All The Time in every time popp up its popping double time[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sherif.Hamed, Mar 12, 2019.

1. reg.exe keeps popping up

reg.exe keeps popping up During All The Time

in every time popp up its popping double time reg.exe keeps popping up 0b170fef-86d2-4b85-bb88-aad8fb8e0a07?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sherif.Hamed, Mar 12, 2019

2. Acrobat Reader DC keeps popping on screen

Hello,

As per the issue description, I understand that issue with Acrobat reader DC and its popping every time while working on computer. I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

There might be a possibility that new security updates are constantly released for the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to provide increased functionality and to patch any security loopholes that might be present. Every time a new update has been downloaded
    and is ready to install, a notification will pop up to alert the user. There are instances where these can be annoying or intrusive; for example, while giving a business presentation with the aid of a PDF document. Disabling the Acrobat Reader pop-ups will
    prevent this type of interruption.

Method 1

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

Step 1

Launch Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Step 2

Click "Edit" from the menu bar at the top of the Adobe Reader window and then click "Preferences" from the list of options displayed. Click the "Updater" category on the list of options displayed on the "Preferences" submenu

Step 3

Click the radio button next to "Do not download or install updates automatically" below the "Check for updates" section.

Step 4

Click "OK" and then click "Yes" when asked if you want to allow the changes. Acrobat Reader will no longer keep displaying pop-ups prompting you to install available updates.

Method 2

I would suggest you to scan your computer with Microsoft Safety scanner just to make sure that computer is free of all infections

You can scan your PC with Microsoft Safety Scanner to ensure your PC is not infected.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Hope it helps, Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Kumar Ravi, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

reg.exe keeps popping up

Windows keep popping up then disappearing?

Hi Emily.

The reason why you encountered this issue is can be due to file system corruptions. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you see the small pop-up window?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you provide a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

reg.exe keeps popping up

1. reg.exe keeps popping up - Similar Threads - reg exe keeps

2. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  3. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  4. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Searchbar Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Searchbar Keeps Popping Up: 5-10 minutes after turning on my laptop, my cursor will automatically jump to the taskbar and bring up the "Type here to search" menu. Whenever I click off, my cursor keeps teleporting back and clicking on the search bar to bring it up again. I've tried to hide the search bar...
  6. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  7. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  8. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...
  9. Message keeps popping up

Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reg.exe keep

2. reg.exe keeps popping up