Windows 10: Reg file :ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_O

Discus and support Reg file :ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_O in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; CCleaner finds this file and can't delete. Is this an important Windows system file? Unable to delete. ActiveX/COM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jm44jg39, May 21, 2021.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Reg file :ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_O

CCleaner finds this file and can't delete. Is this an important Windows system file? Unable to delete. ActiveX/COM IssueLocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifierHKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab} Problem?

:)

jm44jg39, May 21, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Did you REBOOT after deleting the LocalServer32 key?
    For most registry edits, you have to reboot before they will take affect.

3. steve108 Win User
    KB4598291 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.782 and v20H2 19042.782 Win Update

Did you see this post from December about your issue? :

I'm still on 2004, so yes, maybe 20H2 thing.

steve108, May 21, 2021
  4. gabgab Win User

hola, had the same issue with ccleaner finding that file just today, so i ran the steps provided and deleted all keys associated with that, ran the sanitazion steps but ccleaner still finds it lol

Reg file :ActiveX/COM Issue	LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_O [​IMG]

apparently there was another one linked, i've used this method instead now, and worked sweet:

ActiveX/COM Issue reappear after cleanup - CCleaner - CCleaner Community Forums

didn't know you can right click from ccleaner and it will load up the registry right on the key you need, what a timesaver!

gabgab, May 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Reg file :ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_O - Similar Threads - Reg file ActiveX

2. Problema de Activex/COM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problema de Activex/COM: Saludos amigos, mi pregunta es la siguiente. Recientemente actualice mi PC a Windows 10, mi mayor temor era que muchas aplicaciones y juegos no funcionaran correctamente y asi sucedio. He actualizado hasta el ultimo controlador, elimine anti virus de terceros, ejecuto las...
  3. Reg file Please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reg file Please: Hello Had a look round the net to see if I can find a reg file to remove digital signatures tab in Windows 10 1809 x64 context menu properties for .exe files.Plenty of other edits but none for what I need. Does anyone have such a reg file or can point me to regedit to remove...
  4. Register Legacy ActiveX File

Register Legacy ActiveX File: I am trying to re-install an older legacy program on newer Dell E5550 laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 V1909 Build 18363.900. It was installed and works properly on another older laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Build 18363.900 However, the program was...
  5. activex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    activex: I downloaded call of duty modern warfare but cannot play it because i get a message "activeX has encountered an unrecoverable error, see the readme for possible solutions" there is no readme. Microsoft advisors told me to download new activeX drivers but i dont know how to do...
  6. Adapting .REG Files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adapting .REG Files.: I came across these somewhere [sorry I can't remember where or I would credit the owner]. I know that Icon and Position are optional, but MUIVerb and SubCommands are compulsory. Code: [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\AdvancedStartupOptions]" MUIVerb"="Advanced...
  7. Adapting .REG Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adapting .REG Files.: I came across these somewhere [sorry I can't remember where or I would credit the owner]. I know that Icon and Position are optional, but MUIVerb and SubCommands are compulsory. Code: [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\AdvancedStartupOptions]" MUIVerb"="Advanced...
  8. .reg file error

.reg file error: Hi,I tried to change windows 10 font style by running a reg file- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts] "Segoe UI (TrueType)"="" "Segoe UI Bold (TrueType)"="" "Segoe UI Bold Italic (TrueType)"="" "Segoe...
  9. Downloading a reg file.

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading a reg file.: This is not a problem just a observation. I noticed something strange when I went to download Brink's reg file to bring back the Photo Viewer. Either Pale Moon or Windows 10 thinks it's a .TS video file. [img] Has anyone else notice this when downloading a reg file? 40086
  10. WebService , ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebService , ActiveX: Hello, Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro. I can't access my cctv cameras using webservice? It does not run ActiveX...... if I login in to the super administrator everything works fine, I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activex/com issue localserver32

2. LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe

3. LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe ToastNotifier