Windows 10: reg listing

Discus and support reg listing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe What is this line in the registry What is its purpose and Why Can I not delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emmakostyna, Dec 19, 2020.

1. reg listing

\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe

What is this line in the registry

What is its purpose and

Why Can I not delete the entry

:)

emmakostyna, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 19, 2020
  4. reg listing

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

reg listing

1. reg listing - Similar Threads - reg listing

2. Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down: I have a Dell Inspiron Reg Model P97F and it will not shut down. When I try and shut down the computer it will turn off then turn back on in airplane mode, almost like I just restart it.I have tried so many different things to try and fix this such as uninstalling updates and...
  3. Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down: I have a Dell Inspiron Reg Model P97F and it will not shut down. When I try and shut down the computer it will turn off then turn back on in airplane mode, almost like I just restart it.I have tried so many different things to try and fix this such as uninstalling updates and...
  4. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help: Hi Please help me with this issue. I'm unable to load EA Sports FC 24 when i click the exe button / play button on EA App Steam. I will attach the error message crash dump error. Also I'm having issues installing windows updates....
  5. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help: Hi Please help me with this issue. I'm unable to load EA Sports FC 24 when i click the exe button / play button on EA App Steam. I will attach the error message crash dump error. Also I'm having issues installing windows updates....
  6. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11: Does any one know if I should go from windows pro to 11 thanks I just got this laptop today or possibly go back to windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-go-from-windows-11-pro-to-reg-11/e393112b-59b5-47f5-975a-ac40140dfce6
  8. can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11: Does any one know if I should go from windows pro to 11 thanks I just got this laptop today or possibly go back to windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-go-from-windows-11-pro-to-reg-11/e393112b-59b5-47f5-975a-ac40140dfce6
  9. Still having problems with Photos Win10 my computer cant run Win11 wont meet the sys reg.

Still having problems with Photos Win10 my computer cant run Win11 wont meet the sys reg.: Thank you for your response. I did all this, and still Live tiles won't work. I did notice that I have a lot of recent files to clear. removing them one by one will take forever. Can you tell me what folder Photos stores these files so I can make a shortcut to make clearing...
  10. Still having problems with Photos Win10 my computer cant run Win11 wont meet the sys reg.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with Photos Win10 my computer cant run Win11 wont meet the sys reg.: Thank you for your response. I did all this, and still Live tiles won't work. I did notice that I have a lot of recent files to clear. removing them one by one will take forever. Can you tell me what folder Photos stores these files so I can make a shortcut to make clearing...