Windows 10: reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any...

Discus and support reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My Lenovo Thinkpad laptop would not be booted properly, it just jumps once the Lenovo brand logo and preparing automatic repair and loading, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaiGanesh Thyagarajan, Mar 2, 2021.

1. reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any...

Hi,

My Lenovo Thinkpad laptop would not be booted properly, it just jumps once the Lenovo brand logo and preparing automatic repair and loading, and it just went to the automatic Repair screen, so,

1. I tried to reach the command prompt under the advance option, and it comes like "You need to sign in as

an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". And the only option was "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" After clicking this option the computer restarts back into the same screen and there are option such as restore from a previous restore point but says same "You need to sign in as

an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC"

2. i tried to use the safe mode option, even this option it not working, after the safe mode it's just restarted and came back to the automatic repair screen,

3. even tried with the flash bootable USB drive, it's not loading in my pc

moreover, I don't want to lose my files on my laptop,

so, can anyone really help me with the issue, which is facing asap...

:)

JaiGanesh Thyagarajan, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

Bree, Mar 2, 2021
  3. jimbobs Win User
    Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Mar 2, 2021
  4. diego Win User

reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any...

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

reg_"You need to sign in as   an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any...

1. reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any... - Similar Threads - reg_You need sign

2. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...: Hello, as you can see by the title I was trying to lock my device remotely, just to see if it works and indeed it does! But the issue now is that I cannot login to my PC because all I see is this message, I have tried numerous "fixes" from the internet, activating the built...
  3. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...: Hello, as you can see by the title I was trying to lock my device remotely, just to see if it works and indeed it does! But the issue now is that I cannot login to my PC because all I see is this message, I have tried numerous "fixes" from the internet, activating the built...
  4. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account: Sir, have windows 10 21h1 64bit in my pc with legacy boot installed but from last night When I tried to tuned on it's redirect into system recovery and when I tried any menu options it's showing no administrator account. For that reason I create a bootable USB and run...
  6. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...: Hello,I restarted my pc and it went into Repair mode. I downloaded a few things yesterday so maybe it's a virus. I tried using all of the recovery options but the all give me the error: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...
  7. Stopcode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED + there aren't any administrator accounts in this PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED + there aren't any administrator accounts in this PC.: I have a problem where I installed additional RAM in my Laptop and when I booted up my PC I was faced with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. It restarted and popped up another message saying:Automatic RepairYour PC did not start correctlyI clicked the advanced options and I...
  8. You need to sign in as a administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You need to sign in as a administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...: Hi everyone, I’ve seen this issue posted here, and elsewhere, yet I still cannot find a solution. So after trying to revert back to an older version of Windows due to an update changing my settings, I am stuck in this automatic recovery loop. When I choose an option,...
  9. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...

in Windows 10 News
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...: [ATTACH]If you have encountered the error message You need to sign in as an […] This article You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator accounts on this PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...: Hi, suddenly windows didn't start and stucked with repair screen. if i try startup repair or startup settings (safe mode etc) it redirects to same repair screen after restart if i try system restore or return back older windows, reset the pc, CMD option arent working. They...