Windows 10: Regain windows activation status

Discus and support Regain windows activation status in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am currently using a Windows 10 Home single language OS activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft Account. I am hoping to install Linux... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Raveen Bhanuka Ranadewa, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Regain windows activation status

I am currently using a Windows 10 Home single language OS activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft Account. I am hoping to install Linux OS replacing Windows 10 for some time. Once that period is over I am hoping to reinstall Windows 10 Home SL again. My question for you guys.. When I install windows again, Will I be able to regain activation status back since My windows is activated with a digital license..If so, How to do that? Please help me with this...! Thanks

:)

Raveen Bhanuka Ranadewa, Jun 20, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jun 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Regain windows activation status

Microsoft Activation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How did you install Windows 10 before performing the Reset?
    2. Which edition of Windows are you trying to activate?

Step 1: Check the Status of the Windows Activation

1. Open the Run command (Windows Key + R Key)
    2. Type in ‘Control system’ and hit ‘Enter’.
    3. Check the status.
    4. Let us if you see ‘Windows is activated’ on System Properties Window.

If the Windows is not activated, try to activate with the product key.

Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows

Step 2: Activate with the Windows 10 product key

1. Open the run command (Windows key + R Key)
    2. Type in “Slui 3” and click on ‘Activate’ and then check the status of issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Regain windows activation status

1. Regain windows activation status - Similar Threads - Regain activation status

2. Change in status

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change in status: I recently noticed on my Insider status has changed from individual to organization which means I no longer have control of my updates. I need this changed back immediately. Thank you...
  3. windows update status

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update status: what is my windows update status or how do I find this out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-status/982bfa21-1fbc-428c-a8bf-c06276acb70e
  4. Network Status

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Status: How do I change the Private network to Public Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-status/c7a475b4-bce1-441b-808a-e700ca65dead
  5. Regaining lost memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regaining lost memory: I keep getting error messages that say I'm low on memory and to save files, close and restart all programs. I've done this several times, but I continue to get this e.m. How can I reclaim enough memory to stop receiving the error msg. and what's the best practices to prevent...
  6. Status: Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Status: Error: On my HP Officejet Pro 8610 I cannot print documents, this message comes up saying: Status Error. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Even if I replace my printer the error may still come up. I can print documents once they have been scanned and photographs too. I am at a...
  7. Regaining Administrator Access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Regaining Administrator Access: I'm the sole user of my computer. Previously, I was able to use it as an administrator, but I somehow ended up creating a separate administrator account. Unfortunately, I can't seem to switch it back. I wish I could go into more detail, but I'm not entirely clear on how I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro keeps forgetting activated status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro keeps forgetting activated status: Hi, I'm another one to add to the activation casualty list. *Sad I was going to wait for any initial problems had dissipated before trying out Windows 10 Pro but I just couldn't help myself so I decided to give it a go last Friday. Although I had the GWX app icon I...
  9. regain admin rights

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    regain admin rights: this is for my brother he has lost all admin privileges and would like to get them back, how this happened he was doing a virus scan and it was taking an excessive amount of time and he wanted to stop it but it would not stop so he just turned off his computer when he...
  10. Windows 10 - How-to Regain Your Privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - How-to Regain Your Privacy: rczgCmoNSSE 24344