Windows 10: Regaining account after reset

Discus and support Regaining account after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a full reset of my Trekstor tablet,which has windows 10 and now the windows are locked, the first screen that appears says "other account" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anastasiapaulidh, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Regaining account after reset

I did a full reset of my Trekstor tablet,which has windows 10 and now the windows are locked, the first screen that appears says "other account" and asks for a username and a password that I don't have,because it doesn't accept mine. I cannot connect to my Microsoft account or internet generally. I am afraid I deleted everything and I do not know how I could have access to my tablet again.

:)

anastasiapaulidh, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    how to regain administrator account after signing to windows 10

Hello,

To assist you better, we would like to know more. Kindly clarify the following:

• Is your Administrator account a Microsoft account or not?
    • What do you mean by regaining? Do you mean you cannot access your Administrator account?

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Cleofe_P Win User

Regaining account after reset

Regaining contro of my account

Hi,

Please try this steps.

• Go to Microsoft Account , log in your email address and click Forgot password, select the option I don't have any of these. Then, follow the next step.
    We would like to inform you that we don't have any access in your email account, only you can change and remove any details in your email account for security purposes.

Keep us posted the outcome.

Thank you,

Cleofe_P, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Regaining account after reset

1. Regaining account after reset - Similar Threads - Regaining account reset

2. how to regain access to sensitive account info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to regain access to sensitive account info: I cant access my account. I finally waited the month to reset my phone number, but I had to sign into microsoft to do something else at the time, so after I reset it and it told me I had to wait another 30 days for it to take affect, I went back to login so I could access my...
  3. how to regain access to sensitive account info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to regain access to sensitive account info: I cant access my account. I finally waited the month to reset my phone number, but I had to sign into microsoft to do something else at the time, so after I reset it and it told me I had to wait another 30 days for it to take affect, I went back to login so I could access my...
  4. Microsoft Account Hacked, Can't Regain Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Can't Regain Access: Hi all,About a year ago now, my PC had a virus installed on it my own mistake stupidly and unfortunately I had a lot of my accounts compromised, including my Microsoft account. I have since reset my PC and regained access to all my accounts, apart from my Microsoft one. I...
  5. Microsoft Account Hacked, Can't Regain Access

Microsoft Account Hacked, Can't Regain Access: Hi all,About a year ago now, my PC had a virus installed on it my own mistake stupidly and unfortunately I had a lot of my accounts compromised, including my Microsoft account. I have since reset my PC and regained access to all my accounts, apart from my Microsoft one. I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows Account

Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows Account: Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows AccountHello everyone,I am facing a challenging issue that I hope someone can help me with. Recently, there was a Windows update that seems to have disabled a login optionpin that I used to rely on. To make matters worse, I've...
  7. Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows Account: Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows AccountHello everyone,I am facing a challenging issue that I hope someone can help me with. Recently, there was a Windows update that seems to have disabled a login optionpin that I used to rely on. To make matters worse, I've...
  8. How to regain control of my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to regain control of my admin account: I am the sole owner of my laptop running Windows 10 Pro (Version 2004, OS Build 19041.388). Yesterday I changed my account from an admin account to a standard user account and now I cannot access the admin account. Whenever I try to access the admin account it asks for a...
  9. How to regain control of my admin account

in Windows 10 Support
    How to regain control of my admin account: I am the sole owner of my laptop running Windows 10 Pro (Version 2004, OS Build 19041.388). Yesterday I changed my account from an admin account to a standard user account and now I cannot access the admin account. Whenever I try to access the admin account it asks for a...
  10. How to regain admin account after switching my user account to a standard acct

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to regain admin account after switching my user account to a standard acct: I am the sole owner of my laptop and I switched my user account to a standard user account using the instructions in the link below. The account is set up to log in with a fingerprint Lenovo ThinkBook. The problem is, now I cannot gain admin privileges since the only option...