Windows 10: Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly..

Discus and support Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hiii this is Dhruv Panchal.. I was using DoYourData Super User and while cleaning data a new Disk F was assigned with title as "Image". Now the thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dhruv Panchal, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly..

Hiii this is Dhruv Panchal..

I was using DoYourData Super User and while cleaning data a new Disk F was assigned with title as "Image". Now the thing is I've checked Disk Management options and everything else I could but I can't unhide the disk or remove the letter F using DiskPart too. So now i request anyone to solve the problem to that I can unhide the Disk F that was assigned unexpectedly and remove that letter. The Disk F letter assigned to the Folder is as shown below and I think it is a System Folder ans all I want is to unhide this folder from This PC. Please help me with this.

Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly.. 0258b977-443d-4b70-a76b-88b6591c86af?upload=true.png

:)

Dhruv Panchal, Mar 31, 2020
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Mar 31, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly..

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly.. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly..

1. Regarding a new Disk creation unexpectedly.. - Similar Threads - Regarding Disk creation

2. Question regarding windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding windows media creation tool: I wish to reinstall Windows 11. I installed windows on my USB drive with the windows media creation tool, and if I use it to reinstall Windows will I need to pay for it or give a license key again?...
  3. Question regarding windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding windows media creation tool: I wish to reinstall Windows 11. I installed windows on my USB drive with the windows media creation tool, and if I use it to reinstall Windows will I need to pay for it or give a license key again?...
  4. Regarding Disk Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Disk Check: From last two days my windows whenever boots or restarts this disk check utility also gets triggered and starts to ask that "press any key to skip disk checking"and it wants to scan the disk C: even if i skip it it comes again on other boot and if i leave it to scan it does...
  5. Regarding Disk Check

Regarding Disk Check: From last two days my windows whenever boots or restarts this disk check utility also gets triggered and starts to ask that "press any key to skip disk checking"and it wants to scan the disk C: even if i skip it it comes again on other boot and if i leave it to scan it does...
  6. Issue regarding the Disk Partitioning.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue regarding the Disk Partitioning.: unable to extend the disk space even after formatting and deleting the empty disk to create/extend the disk space for Local Disk C: can someone suggest a solution..!?...
  7. Regarding fluctuating disk usage

Regarding fluctuating disk usage: Hii there,My hard disk has fluctuating disk usage It never stays under 10% ,chkdsk and crystaldisk info also shows it has no error and it is in good state I've also disable sysmain and windows search still it is not working what to do?? pls tell my pc is extremely shuttery...
  8. Password Reset Disk Creation

Password Reset Disk Creation: I want to create a password reset disk but the wizard says wrong password even though i enter the current account password correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-disk-creation/8c074562-2fd2-4442-b199-44d36a6dcdd0
  9. Regarding Disk Space

Regarding Disk Space: I have 500 GB disk space. On checking the storage space in settings, roughly 250 to 300 GB is filled. But the overall storage shows 450 GB of data leaving 50 GB free space. How do I know what is occupying the extra disk space....
  10. Regarding Disk partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Disk partition: Hi all, I am trying to Partition my disk in my desktop , i have 2 partitions in my Disk-0 (C-drive and D-drive), i have successfully shrinked my D-drive from disk management and it has created a unallocated space of 20 GB When i am trying to create a New partition with...