Windows 10: Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

Discus and support Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While I was updating my windows due to insufficient power in my laptop battery my laptop shut down and when I tried to turn on my laptop it boots up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Preethan_Mc, May 2, 2021.

1. Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

While I was updating my windows due to insufficient power in my laptop battery my laptop shut down and when I tried to turn on my laptop it boots up and shows a black screen . So is there a way to recover my windows without loosing my data ?

:)

Preethan_Mc, May 2, 2021
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 2, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 2, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

1. Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding problem while

2. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  3. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  4. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problem regarding window updation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem regarding window updation: I have encountered error regarding window update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-window-updation/82829bed-ec5f-4734-9c52-0ef442ee576d
  6. problem regarding window update

problem regarding window update: window was not updated .please check the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-window-update/31ec8178-70a2-4b72-b2a8-aaa0ff43f3a0
  7. Regarding a problem in windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding a problem in windows.: Hii, Iam using Windows 10 in my laptop but not sure whether it is genuine version or not. But I keep the windows to auto upgrade. Iam facing many problems now. Like a licence file is not getting copied into the local disk c files i.e I can't get total control of the local...
  8. Problems regarding Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding Windows 10: Recently, I have been facing some problems regarding the size of windows apps and other components. The screen is looking like this:[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/problems-regarding-windows-10/5c8d4dd4-f5fe-4406-8ba0-5c275c63d0d8
  9. Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10

Problem regarding installing new updates for windows 10: I have been using Windows 10 since from a month or two and decided to update it. My all the files approximately size 6GB is already been downloaded with help of "Windows 10 Update assistant". Now when it comes to installation i've been getting error like,'Sorry,we are having...
  10. Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update: Hello everyone!! I'm facing a problem after updating my laptop to 1511 or November update. After updating my windows 10, it shows an error message that your Windows is "inactive". But before updating it was activated. I need to know if there's any solution for this problem....