Windows 10: Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game

Discus and support Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having this major issue and i am feeling very uneasy as I am not able to solve the problem.. I have LITERALLY gone through and fro in the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adityanair03, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game

I am having this major issue and i am feeling very uneasy as I am not able to solve the problem.. I have LITERALLY gone through and fro in the internet for a solution but not able to get one..

It says. "The procedure entry point SKIDROWcould not be located in the dynamic link library file location/steam_api.dll

Somebody helppp

:)

adityanair03, Mar 12, 2020

2. Game installation issue

Hi,

Error "An installation support file '_IsUser.dll' could not be installed" may appear due to corrupted system files. For us to properly isolate your case regarding game installation, we would like to confirm the following details:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Which platform are you using to install the game?
    • How did you acquire the game (digital copy or game disc)?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot detailing the error?
    Let us know these details so we can move forward to rectifying your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 12, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game

Game Installation Issues Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the Zoo Tycoon 2 game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • From where have you downloaded the game?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Support article, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Microsoft Games: InstallShield Error Messages

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game

1. Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game - Similar Threads - Regarding technical issue

2. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  3. Issue regarding a game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox settings are set for him to be viewed as online, we can chat to each other, invite...
  4. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issue: Hello Techies, I'm trying to install an application but, it popped up a screen which says ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'' however, there isn't any option to click on yes, its only no. It also says to continue, enter an admin user name and...
  5. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical Issue: I had a problem recently, i reinstalled my computer's windows, and it generated a folder called "windows.old". I connected my computer to the internet and i did asystem update, the computer asked for restart and I did it, when the computer restarted, I went to the...
  6. technical issue

technical issue: my laptop screen is showing me info about the laptop like ip address and other info .please help me regarding how to fix this and remove this info from screen[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/b4ec2d07-3109-4595-afac-04a0c85f4768
  7. Technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical issue: my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/fb683641-a869-4780-bc59-3f852a517e7e
  8. technical issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    technical issue: my laptop is not getting shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/9d17669f-26c1-470b-9e69-d25b8303c36e
  9. technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical issue: After restart and refresh the page in my windows 10 laptop some portion suddenly selected and start blinking, after press ESC key then it stops. But some time later it start again, like recycle bin, Cortona, start button, in google chrome URL written portion, whatshould Ido?...
  10. Technical Issues

Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...