Windows 10: Regarding a virus protection

Discus and support Regarding a virus protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am in need of virus protection for my hp pavilion 15 i7. Its windows. I need virus protection which is giving less effort on my pc. If I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NavidaWimalaweera, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Regarding a virus protection

Hello, I am in need of virus protection for my hp pavilion 15 i7. Its windows. I need virus protection which is giving less effort on my pc. If I can get a quick reply Its better.

:)

NavidaWimalaweera, Aug 31, 2020
  2. 7MM
    7mm Win User

Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

3. HammerON Win User
    What is the best anti virus software to get?

There have been a couple threads started in regards to the OP's question. I would suggest reading through this one:
    Best Virus Protection

HammerON, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Regarding a virus protection

Nonstop alerts about virus protection

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the security notification on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • When exactly you get this error pop-up?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you have installed any third-party anti-virus software, I suggest you to disable it and check if it issue persists.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the third-party anti-virus software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Defender on your device and check if it helps.

Windows Defender is malware protection that is included with and built into Windows 10. This software helps identify and remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. So, you do not need to install any third party antivirus applications.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Regarding a virus protection

1. Regarding a virus protection - Similar Threads - Regarding virus protection

2. Regarding protected process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding protected process: Hi , I have a few questions regarding concept of protected process on windows :1. Can I run a normal non AV/non anti malware process as protected process , provided the requirements are met?2. I am considering a scenario where I want to launch a user land process as protected...
  3. Regarding protected process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding protected process: Hi , I have a few questions regarding concept of protected process on windows :1. Can I run a normal non AV/non anti malware process as protected process , provided the requirements are met?2. I am considering a scenario where I want to launch a user land process as protected...
  4. Virus protection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus protection?: Does Windows 11 have Virus,etc. built in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-protection/0ddc6334-a40c-4cdd-a008-6f9d0c6c32bb
  5. Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings: Hi i am naga . My laptop virus and thread protection real time protection is not switching on . I don't know what happened . I tried with gpedit, services and registry editors also none of them worked for me . Can you suggest me right solution . I don't have another anti...
  6. regarding virus and threat protection page

regarding virus and threat protection page: good evening,I am facing problem with windows defender. I cant turn on the Microsoft defender antivirus. Its showing IT administrator has restricted the usage of the following please try again later, although I got some solutions from the internet and tried to access it but...
  7. regarding child protection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    regarding child protection: i have turnned on all the child safe search options but what if child opens those websites which have been blocked for his/her safety in incognito mode , is there any way to turn incognito mode of for child.......
  8. Virus protection

Virus protection: What does this mean? "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-protection/e87afec2-f08b-4ae5-aa82-d07138fa0d27
  9. Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection

Notification shows the following regarding Virus and threat protection: Virus and threat protection. Unauthorized changes blocked controlled folder access blocked C:Window\taskhostw.exe from making changes to memory. What does this mean and is there a way to find out where its coming from? And do i need to do anything about it? I have version...
  10. regarding virus

regarding virus: dear , my laptop all files are converted to .muslat extension , I have try all antivirus & also reinstall windows with formate , but condition is same , some hacker bag money to decrypt this files , please support me. [ATTACH]...