Windows 10: Regarding Accounts

Discus and support Regarding Accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Parth Saliya, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Regarding Accounts

I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone have any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out.

:)

Parth Saliya, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Regarding Accounts

1. Regarding Accounts - Similar Threads - Regarding Accounts

2. how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...: There is a non family member attached to my family safety account under my childs telephone number whom I do not know. Her name is Laura Covella. I would like my family safety account deleted so she is not associated with my family safety app and then I can re install the...
  3. how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...: There is a non family member attached to my family safety account under my childs telephone number whom I do not know. Her name is Laura Covella. I would like my family safety account deleted so she is not associated with my family safety app and then I can re install the...
  4. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity": For some time I have received emails from Microsoft Account Team stating "Microsoft account unusual signin activity". I went to my recent signin activity data and found my own signin activity plus seven other signin attempts all unsuccessful in the last 2 weeks. They were...
  5. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity": For some time I have received emails from Microsoft Account Team stating "Microsoft account unusual signin activity". I went to my recent signin activity data and found my own signin activity plus seven other signin attempts all unsuccessful in the last 2 weeks. They were...
  6. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  8. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  9. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Recently did Microsoft send email regarding upgrading Hotmail account By Microsoft Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently did Microsoft send email regarding upgrading Hotmail account By Microsoft Notification: Today Just Received email from Microsoft notification regarding upgrading account.. If not process my account Will be blocked. Not sure is it true or scam...