Windows 10: REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

Discus and support REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, IM 18+, but even though I can't download 17+ games in the windows store. I have checked the queries asked your company... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VishalKumar. S, Jan 19, 2020.

1. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

IM 18+, but even though I can't download 17+ games in the windows store.

I have checked the queries asked your company related to my problem

I HAVE DONE,

* installed and run troubleshoot accounts

*checked my D.O.B in my Microsoft account

* checked my sync status

All settings are correct but even though I can't download 18+ games. Please find a solution as soon as possible for me.

:)

VishalKumar. S, Jan 19, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User

Age Restriction

The age restriction is 18 is most regions. If you are > 18 and your age is correct i your account details, login and promote your account to an adult account:
    Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox

7thSense, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Ord123 Win User
    Age Restriction

Hi,

Can I know what is the age restriction for Windows phones? I am 21 this year (still 20 as of now) but I still require the parental approval for my updating of applications on my phone.

Ord123, Jan 19, 2020
  4. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

Age Restriction

el nyno ieyna, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

1. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION - Similar Threads - REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

2. Age of PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Age of PC: I am trying to determine the age of my PC. I updated my operating system this summer so that isn't giving me a start date. * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-pc/41746204-a67b-4a7e-9740-1d0f7be69600
  3. Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age: Recently I have removed my account from my family group and had it converted into an adult account. My age and birth date are up to date, which means this shouldn't be a child account However, when I try to access certain apps, I get this message: [ATTACH] If I try to...
  4. age

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    age: how do I change my child age https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age/e355b586-98cb-462a-9e21-e6d3e5ec5691"
  5. Age of mythologie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythologie: Hello I have got a question about age of mythology! My friend wants to install the game, but he got the problem with the black screen after starting the game. I looked up in in the microsoft forum, but there was just a solution from 2017, and so we are not sure if this is...
  6. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  7. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  8. Age of Empire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empire: Hello I have problems to make the purchase of the Game through the windows 10 of the Age of Empires game, I put my data on the card but they send me a message saying that the transaction can not be performed, I do not know what the problem is, I would like it Will you advise...
  9. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......
  10. How to restrict windows search regarding files from start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restrict windows search regarding files from start menu: Hi ten forums, how can I disable my private files from showing in start menu after typing keywords search in start menu? I don't want some of my files to be shown in start menu. These files are showing under documents section. Is there any possibility to I restrict a...