Windows 10: REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

Discus and support REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, IM 18+, but even though I can't download 17+ games in the windows store. I have checked the queries asked your company... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VishalKumar. S, Jan 19, 2020.

1. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

IM 18+, but even though I can't download 17+ games in the windows store.

I have checked the queries asked your company related to my problem

I HAVE DONE,

* installed and run troubleshoot accounts

*checked my D.O.B in my Microsoft account

* checked my sync status

All settings are correct but even though I can't download 18+ games. Please find a solution as soon as possible for me.

:)

VishalKumar. S, Jan 19, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User

Age Restriction

The age restriction is 18 is most regions. If you are > 18 and your age is correct i your account details, login and promote your account to an adult account:
    Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox

7thSense, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Ord123 Win User
    Age Restriction

Hi,

Can I know what is the age restriction for Windows phones? I am 21 this year (still 20 as of now) but I still require the parental approval for my updating of applications on my phone.

Ord123, Jan 19, 2020
  4. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

Age Restriction

el nyno ieyna, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

1. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION - Similar Threads - REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

2. Cant redeem gifted game code due to age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant redeem gifted game code due to age restriction: My friend got her kid his first pc for christmas, in the process of setting it up we discovered his microsoft account is linked to her mothers microsoft account and she passed several yrs ago so i bought minecraft for him as agift and when we put in the code it keeps saying...
  3. Age restriction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age restriction: Hey! I am 21 but Xbox game app won´t even allow me to download games 12+. I checked if I had any restrictions on my profile or in my family crew but i don´t. So how do I fix this?...
  4. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age restriction: Hey! I am 21 but Xbox game app won´t even allow me to download games 12+. I checked if I had any restrictions on my profile or in my family crew but i don´t. So how do I fix this?...
  5. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Age restriction

Age restriction: I am on my laptop and am trying to install some games of game pass ultimate DOOM classic and it says this is above Gamertags restriction . I have checked my microsoft account and birth year is definately 1976. I have installed 18+ games before on both my XBOX and PC on...
  7. Age Restriction Error

Age Restriction Error: I am 34 years old. My account has my correct DOB. Microsoft Store will not allow me to download age 16+ games.I have tried numerous fixes and have chatted with 2 Microsoft Xbox "experts" trying all their suggestions. Nothing works.I'm going to have to cancel my Game Pass...
  8. Age Restriction But I am an Adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Restriction But I am an Adult: My Game Tag tells me the Game I am trying to download is above my grade and to ask an adult to log in. I am the adult, so why am I being asked this silly question? Did I accidentally have the wrong age attached to my game tag? I don't know how to check and alter it if I did...
  9. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age restriction: I just bought the PC game pass so I can play Sea of Thieves with my friends. I'm 22, I don't live with my parents and the age on my profile is right. But for some reason when I go to install the game it tells me to ask a parent to download it or browse for games that are in...
  10. Need clarification for Windows Age restriction

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need clarification for Windows Age restriction: I am setting up Child account in Windows. I selected 'Allowed apps and games for 12 years Old' [ATTACH] I was expected they will show me all Apps / Games under the age 12 but while I checked it shows me allowed items as 12 years and up. I don't understand why do they...