Windows 10: regarding antivirus program

Discus and support regarding antivirus program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I also have a question about anti-virus software, I have been trying a program called Reason Antivirus on a trial basis but it seems that every time I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Michael BSmith, Jan 12, 2020.

1. regarding antivirus program

I also have a question about anti-virus software, I have been trying a program called Reason Antivirus on a trial basis but it seems that every time I start up the computer I get anywhere between 2-8 malware viruses that need to be removed yet when I use the windows security it doesn't show any of them on my laptop, can anyone tell me more about the Reason program and is it worth buying the full program and if not is there any programs at a reasonable price?

:)

Michael BSmith, Jan 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding antivirus program :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 12, 2020
  3. regarding antivirus program

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

regarding antivirus program

1. regarding antivirus program - Similar Threads - regarding antivirus program

2. Antivirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Program: I'm so stress of finding third party antivirus program that has low cpu usage. All antivirus programs have high cpu usage after their updates. I will just install antimalware scanner is enough without installing antivirus. Is it safe enough?...
  3. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  4. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  5. Regarding Activation of Free antivirus with key

Regarding Activation of Free antivirus with key: does windows 10 need antivirus to protect or inbuild windows defender is enough.i have seen there are many videos showing free antivirus activation with key -is this possible to activate free antivirus.what are the defects of using free antivirus....
  6. antivirus program

antivirus program: do i need an antivirus program for my Surface laptop 4 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-program/6cf2cd0b-2138-47a9-8197-60065c3e6a27
  7. regarding uninstallation of windows official antivirus

regarding uninstallation of windows official antivirus: I have uninstalled windows official antivirus as I have installed NPAV antivirus but system showing me their is need to take action regarding security. Is it mandatory to install official antivirus ?...
  8. Regarding McAfee Antivirus

Regarding McAfee Antivirus: Do i need to have Mcafee software on my laptop. It was install as 3rd part softeare while i bought it. Now its asking me to upgrade my subscription but i'm confused what to do...
  9. Regarding Antivirus

Regarding Antivirus: Hi, I am using a dell laptop with windows 10. I received my laptop with McAfee Antivirus. Do I need this antivirus on a laptop or any antivirus on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/regarding-antivirus/eae194cf-3f90-44c5-852b-f1a8794dbeea
  10. regarding antivirus

regarding antivirus: I don't know that windows 10 has in-built antivirus and I bought an antivirus outside and installed it what happens if both are present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-antivirus/2717b3fb-59ce-46ee-b9f5-d8f836c02a5c"