Windows 10: Regarding Antivirus

Discus and support Regarding Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a dell laptop with windows 10. I received my laptop with McAfee Antivirus. Do I need this antivirus on a laptop or any antivirus on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshishPandey5, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Regarding Antivirus

Hi,

I am using a dell laptop with windows 10. I received my laptop with McAfee Antivirus. Do I need this antivirus on a laptop or any antivirus on my laptop?

:)

AshishPandey5, Sep 4, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 4, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Antivirus :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Regarding Antivirus

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Antivirus

1. Regarding Antivirus - Similar Threads - Regarding Antivirus

2. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  3. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  4. Regarding Activation of Free antivirus with key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding Activation of Free antivirus with key: does windows 10 need antivirus to protect or inbuild windows defender is enough.i have seen there are many videos showing free antivirus activation with key -is this possible to activate free antivirus.what are the defects of using free antivirus....
  5. problems regarding window defender antivirus.

problems regarding window defender antivirus.: windows defender antivirus couldn't turn on or found on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problems-regarding-window-defender-antivirus/7fac9500-c6ee-40cf-89fa-ea20a3cbced6
  6. regarding uninstallation of windows official antivirus

regarding uninstallation of windows official antivirus: I have uninstalled windows official antivirus as I have installed NPAV antivirus but system showing me their is need to take action regarding security. Is it mandatory to install official antivirus ?...
  7. Regarding McAfee Antivirus

Regarding McAfee Antivirus: Do i need to have Mcafee software on my laptop. It was install as 3rd part softeare while i bought it. Now its asking me to upgrade my subscription but i'm confused what to do...
  8. Regarding antivirus software on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regarding antivirus software on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I'm not a geek so my question my sound dumb, I hope you guys will kindly help me. I'm using Windows 10 (Home version) on my laptop (ASUS TUF 705GE, 8GB RAM). I notice the memory usage is always above 40%. When I checked Task Manager, "Antimalware service...
  9. regarding antivirus program

regarding antivirus program: I also have a question about anti-virus software, I have been trying a program called Reason Antivirus on a trial basis but it seems that every time I start up the computer I get anywhere between 2-8 malware viruses that need to be removed yet when I use the windows security...
  10. regarding antivirus

regarding antivirus: I don't know that windows 10 has in-built antivirus and I bought an antivirus outside and installed it what happens if both are present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-antivirus/2717b3fb-59ce-46ee-b9f5-d8f836c02a5c"