Windows 10: Regarding Audio

Discus and support Regarding Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am constantly annoyed by windows audio settings, I use my PC for listening to media and as part of my home music studio production, every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LostJonny, Apr 4, 2020.

1. LostJonny Win User

Regarding Audio

I am constantly annoyed by windows audio settings, I use my PC for listening to media and as part of my home music studio production, every time I start my PC I have to go into audio settings and reset everything from the “default” windows setting, isn’t the default setting supposed to be how I last set them? My personal choice settings are studio quality 5.1 but Windows always resets and defaults to DVD quality stereo, I have searched many forums looking for a solution but find nothing but closed threads and no answers.

:)

LostJonny, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Regarding Audio

We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Audio

1. Regarding Audio - Similar Threads - Regarding Audio

2. Question regarding audio issues in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding audio issues in games: Hello, I have been experiencing weird issues with my headset recently. I have had 2 headsets that I have tried, being the Razer Baracuda X and the G435. Both of these devices work perfectly well for a few days, and then they start to bug out. Whenever I load into games, the...
  3. Question regarding audio issues in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding audio issues in games: Hello, I have been experiencing weird issues with my headset recently. I have had 2 headsets that I have tried, being the Razer Baracuda X and the G435. Both of these devices work perfectly well for a few days, and then they start to bug out. Whenever I load into games, the...
  4. Regarding "No Audio Output Device..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding "No Audio Output Device...": I have just moved from Windows 7 pro to 10 Pro and have watched numerous videos on how to fix the output device problem. Most of them show a Device Manager category named "Sound, video and game controllers." Within that category they find the driver. My Dell Precision M6800...
  5. Regarding "No Audio Output Device..."

Regarding "No Audio Output Device...": I have just moved from Windows 7 pro to 10 Pro and have watched numerous videos on how to fix the output device problem. Most of them show a Device Manager category named "Sound, video and game controllers." Within that category they find the driver. My Dell Precision M6800...
  6. Regarding "No Audio Output Device..."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Regarding Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Audio Drivers: When i installed New Windows there were some basic audio drivers which let the audio come but after the windows update there came a Realtek audio driver by which the audio and mic both are not working i did roll back drivers but it still didn't help.So is there any way to get...
  8. Regarding Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Audio Drivers: When i installed New Windows there were some basic audio drivers which let the audio come but after the windows update there came a Realtek audio driver by which the audio and mic both are not working i did roll back drivers but it still didn't help.So is there any way to get...
  9. Regarding Audio Drivers

10. Regarding audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding audio issues: I had a problem with my audio. I am hearing the hissing noise from the speakers. I installed the Realtek 2.182 version. When I installed the version the audio was not there but when I started the system the hissing came. I was asked to update the driver. When I did that in...