Windows 10: Regarding battery

Discus and support Regarding battery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi,my pc is unable to run on it's battery although it is running only when ac charger I plugged in and it shows "plugged in not charging"need help!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dilipmurmu, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Regarding battery

hi,my pc is unable to run on it's battery although it is running only when ac charger I plugged in and it shows "plugged in not charging"need help!!!

:)

Dilipmurmu, Nov 14, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding battery :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Regarding battery

Laptop not booting to Windows 10 after new battery installed.

Hi Mr Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to contact your manufacturer regarding the battery issue. As of now you can power drain your laptop and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Disconnect the AC Adapter.

• Remove the Battery.

• Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

• Reconnect the AC adapter.

• Turn on the laptop power.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Regarding battery

1. Regarding battery - Similar Threads - Regarding battery

2. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  3. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  4. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  5. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  6. Regarding battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding battery: Hi experts, HP support assistant showing this message whenever i run battery checkup. But it has been 2 to 3 weeks since i replaced my battery. what should i do now?1. did the local service center has given me a duplicate battery?...
  7. Regarding battery

Regarding battery: Hi experts, HP support assistant showing this message whenever i run battery checkup. But it has been 2 to 3 weeks since i replaced my battery. what should i do now?1. did the local service center has given me a duplicate battery?...
  8. Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery

Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery: I am currently using Dell Vostro 3500 with the latest and updated version of windows 11. When is shut down my laptop from the start it shut down and the battery also shuts down but when i shut down it with alt+f4 it shuts down, but the battery does not shut down. I got to...
  9. Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery: I am currently using Dell Vostro 3500 with the latest and updated version of windows 11. When is shut down my laptop from the start it shut down and the battery also shuts down but when i shut down it with alt+f4 it shuts down, but the battery does not shut down. I got to...
  10. Problems regarding full charge capacity of battery after updating my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems regarding full charge capacity of battery after updating my laptop: Hi there, Someone please help me out.Recently i updated my laptop which i recive in windows update section. Before update i check my battery report through powercfg /batteryreport and it will show 53,880mWh and after update i checked report with same method it shows me...