Windows 10: regarding blue screen after upgrade

Discus and support regarding blue screen after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The laptop supposedly completely upgraded to Wind ows 10, but after it's put on now the blue screen shows up with four options to choose from which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Seeking7823, Oct 18, 2016.

1. regarding blue screen after upgrade

The laptop supposedly completely upgraded to Wind ows 10, but after it's put on now the blue screen shows up with four options to choose from which are the continue, device, troubleshoot or turn PC off ones. Certainly, at least some of you must be familiar with this kind of situation. Any suggestions on how to handle this? It seems I tried every option available on it but failed.

It seems like a broad problem to be posted under just the installation category.

:)

Seeking7823, Oct 18, 2016
  2. Sandra525 Win User

Administrator login failure Windows 10

Update: After many days of trying to solve this problem, I've reset the computer to factory specs and have recreated my account. So, this problem is technically solved. I'll start a new question regarding problems with Win 10 upgrade and the blue spinning
    circle screen I can't get past after the lock screen. Such fun..., not!

Sandra525, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 blue screen with multiple stop codes

Are you getting the Blue screen before or after you get into safe mode?

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 18, 2016
  4. regarding blue screen after upgrade

cottonball, Oct 19, 2016
  5. Thanks, but I scanned that URL and what I saw on it doesn't pertain to this. The installation was already supposedly complete, and I mentioned that in the first post. This http://www.windows10forums.com/attac...ompt-jpg.1729/ is an example of the sort of options that showed up.

Also, I don't know if it was 32 or 64 bit.

Seeking7823, Oct 19, 2016
  6. Guess I do not understand your question, since the Advanced Startup Options menu is really the central fix-it location for Windows 10.

The installation is complete and it ends up at the screen below??? Did Windows 10 start normally?

cottonball, Oct 19, 2016
  7. There's an HDD password and supervisor password that I'm required to use to even get it to that blue screen. The picture you provided is what recently showed up, and there's also the options listed on the picture I put. It will not proceed to the desktop for now.

Based on what a family member said the installation completed.

Seeking7823, Oct 19, 2016
  8. regarding blue screen after upgrade

Seeking7823,

Is there any possibility the family member that says the installation completed to take a look at what is going on, and provide you some help?

Or, maybe something makes sense to someone else in this forum, and they will come in to assist you.

cottonball, Oct 20, 2016
  9. kody Win User
    its must be uncompleted updated. you have to restore your pc (windows up dated and drivers install and update you must be complete process other wise you will become blue screen error)

10. Seeking7823, Oct 20, 2016
  11. Maybe the family member was mistaken about if the update completed. I'm certain I already tried to restore it and it failed, but I guess that I'll try it anyway. I plan to update about this.

Seeking7823, Oct 20, 2016
  12. After I tried to restore the system, this http://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/...xFFBsSoQ3s.png message showed up except the blue screen was in the background and there were some more writings below it (so it did not look exactly like in the picture provided here, but that same message at least showed up along with that picture with the clock on the left).

Seeking7823, Oct 21, 2016
  13. regarding blue screen after upgrade

The screen has now that the PC is resetting with a certain percent somewhere to the right of it, and I want to leave it on for now and hope that this percent will eventually complete. There could have been other times I tried this which did not get it to work. The ac er logo is on the screen. Right now it seems stuck at a certain percent.

It's at 25% right now and it's around 5:43 PM right now here.

Seeking7823, Oct 21, 2016
  14. Did yo get to the Reset this PC by selecting Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC?

Any progress on the Reset?

cottonball, Oct 21, 2016
  15. Well I'm not sure if that's exactly how I tried it, but if this obviously doesn't work then I plan to specifically make sure it's attempted that way. It seems to still be at 25%, and it's around 5:06 PM here which is close to around 24 hours total so far. lol

If I resort to other options then I plan to keep a list of those options. Then I'll be certain about what not to try.

The various times I could have tried these options in the past, the percent obviously did not reach 100, and the screen could have went blank and restarted with the same options as the what's on the pictures on the URLs listed above.

Seeking7823, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

regarding blue screen after upgrade

1. regarding blue screen after upgrade - Similar Threads - regarding blue screen

2. Blue Screen Errors After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Errors After Upgrade: Hello all! I recently upgraded my prebuilt PC and I've been having blue screen issues ever since I upgraded. I upgraded the processor to a Ryzen 5600x, the RAM to this RAM kit and the motherboard to this ASRock mobo I've gotten a variety of blue screen codes:...
  3. Blue Screen Errors After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Errors After Upgrade: Hello all! I recently upgraded my prebuilt PC and I've been having blue screen issues ever since I upgraded. I upgraded the processor to a Ryzen 5600x, the RAM to this RAM kit and the motherboard to this ASRock mobo I've gotten a variety of blue screen codes:...
  4. Blue Screens after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens after upgrading GPU: I had a GTX 1060 and I have updated to an RTX 3070, in some games I get blue screens, it makes me a little angry because I used the Driver Verifier before taking the original minidump from when it originally happened to me, since they are no longer saved out of 5 because I no...
  5. Blue Screens after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screens after upgrading GPU: I had a GTX 1060 and I have updated to an RTX 3070, in some games I get blue screens, it makes me a little angry because I used the Driver Verifier before taking the original minidump from when it originally happened to me, since they are no longer saved out of 5 because I no...
  6. Blue Screens after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue screen and no microphone after upgrading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen and no microphone after upgrading: Dear MS community: After upgrading the system to 20H2 and to 21H1, I cannot use the microphone, issuse here:https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Microphone-audio-input-problem/m-p/8076528 and frequently has the blue screen with the stop code:...
  8. Blue screen after auto upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after auto upgrade: After an auto upgrade to my HP Pavillion, I received the blue screen. Tried to reboot and uninstall upgrades. No luck.Tried to backup my computer and received error code 6. Blue screen indicated a stop code error CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Called HP .We tried a few checks ,C...
  9. Blue screens after Ram upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after Ram upgrade: Hi, I got new Ram to Christmas and i wanted to install it wich I did. But now if I am using the Pc Blue screens are coming realy often here are some of them: Kmode exception not handelt, driver_verifier_detected_violation, Irql not equal or less, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...
  10. Regarding blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding blue screen: I am getting Video Memory Management Internal error whenever i use my laptop. Its happening offent for past few days. My model is HP Pavilion 15E015TX Serial no 5CD3288CZP...