Windows 10: regarding bluetooth head set connectivity

Discus and support regarding bluetooth head set connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; good morning, I am trying to connect my bluetooth headset to my laptop but it is unable to connect. neither any voice is coming nor audio is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sameer raj priyadarshi, Aug 28, 2020.

1. regarding bluetooth head set connectivity

good morning, I am trying to connect my bluetooth headset to my laptop but it is unable to connect. neither any voice is coming nor audio is connecting . can you please help me out from this problem . It is very urgent for me. please help me out from this.

Regards.

:)

sameer raj priyadarshi, Aug 28, 2020
  2. coasthi Win User

5800 not connecting to BH-501 Bluetooth Head set

Greetings all

Been trying to connect my 5800 to my BH-501 head set, my phone finds the head set and is listed under Bluetooth devises on the phone but when I try to connect it keeps saying connection Failed. The head set is working OK on my N73. When I first installed
    it on my N73 it asked for a pass code and connected OK but every time I try on my 5800 for some reason it never ask for a pass code and tries to connect and fails. Any Ideas on how to solve it would be greatly appreciated

coasthi, Aug 28, 2020
  3. How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

LS Kaushik, Aug 28, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

regarding bluetooth head set connectivity

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

regarding bluetooth head set connectivity

1. regarding bluetooth head set connectivity - Similar Threads - regarding bluetooth head

2. /Bluetooth Not Connected Error in Settings Bluetooth not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    /Bluetooth Not Connected Error in Settings Bluetooth not connected.: Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area. I have gone into the Devices > Settings and clicked Bluetooth settings. In the device list, I see several Bluetooth devices and all say Bluetooth Not Connected. Where do I go from here troubleshooting wise. I...
  3. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  4. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  5. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Head set is not working

Head set is not working: I have connected philips SHE1525BK/94 model. But not getting sound from my headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-set-is-not-working/43dbd67c-c055-4e18-b124-c35556d33b77
  7. Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue: [ATTACH]i am trying to set up my BT Head Set mic ..output of sounds is good working but as i go for mic settings windows hangs up again and again all i am already updated and my devices is fully functioning nice over all other devices such as phone and ipads..muss address...
  8. USB or Bluetooth Interface Head Set with Microsoft Teams

USB or Bluetooth Interface Head Set with Microsoft Teams: I need to purchase a head set with both audio and microphone to participate in conferences using Microsoft Teams. Does it matter if I purchase a head set using USB or Bluetooth interface? Which works best with Teams?...
  9. How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set: How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-connect-samsung-level-u-bluetooth-head-set/993d9c8d-5dd4-4158-9e55-9427987b1f1c
  10. Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings.

Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings.: I just bought a Terris bluetooth headset bkh282 At first there was no sound the I went into the sounds setting connecting it. when I click on the head set under recording the computer freezes up. Any Ideas? I put the dxdiag file here if needed...