Windows 10: Regarding Bluetooth microphone.

Discus and support Regarding Bluetooth microphone. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my microphone makes it wear i can only hear myself and no one else. Ive tried everything i can to fix it but im not successful please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by H1121, Aug 31, 2020.

1. H1121 Win User

Regarding Bluetooth microphone.

Hi, my microphone makes it wear i can only hear myself and no one else. Ive tried everything i can to fix it but im not successful please help. Whenever i go on control panel > sound > recording devices i can hear myself talk, whenever i am i game i can hear myself talk

:)

H1121, Aug 31, 2020

2. Microphone connection

Hi,

Regarding your query with your microphone connection, we suggest to answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your microphone?
    • What is the specs of your microphone?

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Microphone Issue

Hi
    Mateviar,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, it is possible that the issue is with the
    hardware
    or the
    device
    itself. However, we need to make sure that is the case. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried using the microphone to another PC?

• What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Device Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Regarding Bluetooth microphone. - Similar Threads - Regarding Bluetooth microphone

2. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Bluetooth: My Acer nitro 5 has bluetooth issues it gets connected and switches beetween music mic audio and the audio is being cut and i have tried every thing possible , update ,new drivers ,checked multiple bluetooth devices and its the same!!!!...
  3. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth: My Acer nitro 5 has bluetooth issues it gets connected and switches beetween music mic audio and the audio is being cut and i have tried every thing possible , update ,new drivers ,checked multiple bluetooth devices and its the same!!!!...
  4. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  6. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  7. regarding bluetooth working

regarding bluetooth working: Hello microsoft team, my device bluetooth not working properly. voice is breaking when i connect my headphones. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-bluetooth-working/47dac641-56ae-4801-9ae1-9a6b749ec750
  8. issue regarding bluetooth of pC

issue regarding bluetooth of pC: hello, I use windows 1064bits. I am facing Bluetooth malfunctioning. My pcs Bluetooth does not recognize devices nor is recognizable by any Bluetooth device and does not connect to nearby Bluetooth devices....
  9. Problems regarding microphone and camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding microphone and camera: So basically when i plug in my camera it starts working as it should be but for unknown reasons my microphone disables upon camera being plugged in. I have tried some community guides and a couple of videos on youtube but nothing addresses this peculiar problem. I am in hope...
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...