Windows 10: Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HELLO My Windows 10 camera is not working. I also couldn't find Cameras/Imaging devices in Device Manager. How to fix this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chaitukotta, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

HELLO My Windows 10 camera is not working. I also couldn't find Cameras/Imaging devices in Device Manager. How to fix this??

:)

chaitukotta, Jun 2, 2020

2. Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 2, 2020
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

Windows 10 camera Not Working

Hi Beajai,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I would require more information to help you better.

• Which are the apps you cannot uninstall?
    • Which are the apps you cannot stop?
    For the Camera app issue, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows Powershell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the
      search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows Store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Camera app and webcams help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/camera-app-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

1. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding Camera working

2. Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10: 1 How to turn on/off mirroring option in my HP WINDOWS 10 in built camera? 2 Is there any option to turn mirroring on/off in Microsoft Teams while attending a meeting via web browser?...
  3. Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10: 1 How to turn on/off mirroring option in my HP WINDOWS 10 in built camera? 2 Is there any option to turn mirroring on/off in Microsoft Teams while attending a meeting via web browser?...
  4. Regarding camera mirroring issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. regarding camera issue

regarding camera issue: Hello i have lenovo ideapad 330 windows 10 .Here am having a camera issue where i could open the camera appEasyCamera but not able view the captured or recorded kinda things in the screen. previously it was helpful for me to attend the online class through zoom and google...
  6. Regarding Windows 10 camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Windows 10 camera: Error code: OxAOOF424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> Ox80270200 What to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-10-camera/cb2df04a-ca78-44cf-b5d2-4b992d83aebe
  7. Problems regarding microphone and camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding microphone and camera: So basically when i plug in my camera it starts working as it should be but for unknown reasons my microphone disables upon camera being plugged in. I have tried some community guides and a couple of videos on youtube but nothing addresses this peculiar problem. I am in hope...
  8. Camera not working in Windows 10

Camera not working in Windows 10: I have been trying to use my camera and it isn't working. I have tried all you recommend and it still doesn't work. if it is the result of a Update then why cant you send out a patch so everyone can get there camera back?...
  9. Camera not working on Windows 10.

Camera not working on Windows 10.: Checked permissions all OK and security. Drivers updated. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-windows-10/835ffb4c-bd9e-47da-8c23-bff3f6cea6f2
  10. Regarding camera

Regarding camera: I recently bought MSI GL63 8RD. Yesterday the camera was working fine but when i tried today it shows me an error 0xA00F4292[ATTACH] I tried restatrest my device and also uninstalling driver from device manager and then scam for hardware change. Pls tell me how to solve...