Windows 10: Regarding connection and browser issue

Discus and support Regarding connection and browser issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After recent updates, few of my windows driver is not working properly, and I am unable to connect to my website server, and Microsoft Edge browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by manishsmtpget, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Regarding connection and browser issue

After recent updates, few of my windows driver is not working properly, and I am unable to connect to my website server, and Microsoft Edge browser keeps crashing. I tried to configure my SMTP server service again and reinstalled the browser again but still facing the same issue, it keeps showing a message , unable to connect, trying fallback, please reply soon.

my website:- SMTP service provider

:)

manishsmtpget, Aug 20, 2020

2. question Regarding Browser Not Working!!!

Hello Harshida,

To better assist you regarding the browser that's not working, we'd like to verify the following:

• Is this happening to all of the browsers that you have?
    • Have you done any recent changes prior to this issue?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

• Is this happening to all of the websites that you visit?

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Regarding connection and browser issue

Windows 10 network connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in connecting the Acer laptop to the internet.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete model number of the Acer laptop?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • What is the error message you get, while accessing a website?
    • When you say “I cannot connect to a site”, does this happen with all the browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Regarding connection and browser issue

1. Regarding connection and browser issue - Similar Threads - Regarding connection browser

2. Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections: A few days ago I began having issues with connecting my Xbox One controller via cable to my desktop PC. It would push a popup saying that the USB port was not providing enough power and it would then disconnect my standing microphone and headset. I would restart and the same...
  3. Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and issues regarding USB connections: A few days ago I began having issues with connecting my Xbox One controller via cable to my desktop PC. It would push a popup saying that the USB port was not providing enough power and it would then disconnect my standing microphone and headset. I would restart and the same...
  4. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  5. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  6. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. regarding issues on connecting with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    regarding issues on connecting with wifi: My PC is detecting every wifi around me except mine. I watched many videos to find the solution for this. They said that go to wifi adapter properties>configure>countryregion and after that they said to change the value of it . I have the problem that countryregion option is...
  8. regarding network connection

regarding network connection: hello, when i bought a laptop i have cellular network option but after update it disappeared. although i have windows 10 home and version 1909. then please help in regaining it....
  9. Weird issue regarding network connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue regarding network connection.: So, I use my laptop on both ethernet and WiFi depending on where I am. In both scenarios, if I use it consistently, the network connection is flawless, as it should be. If I don't touch the laptop, the network connection continues to work perfectly too. But, if I move the...
  10. Connect to Domain - Browser Security Issues

Connect to Domain - Browser Security Issues: I gave up trying to fix a different issue with the Microsoft Store, and decided instead to do a full Windows 10 Pro reinstall. It was too many quirky problems one after the other. Here is the dilemma I am having that is absolutely driving me APE. Format - Install Windows...