Windows 10: Regarding contributions to Chromium

Discus and support Regarding contributions to Chromium in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft says it made over 1600+ commits last year. I was wondering how does that compare to commits made by google. Anybody has any idea? Would like... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Credstarter, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Regarding contributions to Chromium

Microsoft says it made over 1600+ commits last year. I was wondering how does that compare to commits made by google.

Anybody has any idea? Would like to know how much Opera and Samsung contribute to chromium project as well. Before Microsoft arrived at the scene, samsung was second largest contributor to project; would be interesting to know if the order has changed since then..

:)

Credstarter, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Regarding contributions to Chromium

Uninstalling Chromium ?

• Download the Chromium exe from the download site.(Download Chromium)
    • Double click the exe in your downloads folder.
    • Uninstall.
    OR

• Go to C:/Program Files.
    • Delete the Chromium folder.
    • Go to C:/Program Files(x86).
    • Click on Start -> Run..
    • Type %AppData%
    • Type %LocalAppData%
    • Delete The Shortcut.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Regarding contributions to Chromium

1. Regarding contributions to Chromium - Similar Threads - Regarding contributions Chromium

2. Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium: Hi Microsoft. This is murtaza. I have come to ask a question and have been looking for an answer. How do I remove google chromium? I have tried to look up chromium in my control panel and uninstall app center, I found nothing that matches chromium in both of these programs. I...
  3. Chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium: So this thing got on my computer towards the end of March. It got back on my computer last week, went through the same process of deleting it and stuff. Came back tonight and did the same exact process. Decided to check the task manager and low and behold under services I see...
  4. chromium

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    chromium: I have a problem with chromium software that slows down my computer performance and comes up every time I turn on my computer. I've tried various things to remove this software in addition it automatically uses my email without my permission this worries me because it...
  5. Chromium

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chromium: I have a popup that keeps closing my windows and it says External Exception C000001D and when trying to uninstall chromium I get the same error code. When closing the error code another window pops up when random letter spread out....
  6. chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    chromium: I can`t uninstall chromium I`ve tried going to programs and features and nothing . Default apps nothing. I changed browsers and nothing. how do I get rid of it ?? I don`t know how I got it . Can you help me to get rid of it ??...
  7. Chromium

Chromium: How to completely delete Chromium browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/chromium/5067a2de-6738-473e-b0f4-f37347106d70
  8. chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    chromium: Having downloaded some free software to write and copy cds/dvds.I find on startup before the desktop appears I have a page for chromium.I have tried to uninstall this but nothing happens.Any ideas....
  9. Microsoft actively contributing to Chromium ahead of new Edge browser release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft actively contributing to Chromium ahead of new Edge browser release: In late 2018, Microsoft announced it would be giving up on EdgeHTML rendering engine for Windows 10’s default browser Edge to use Chromium’s solutions. Microsoft’s new Chromium-based Edge browser is supposed to come out later this year on Windows 10, 7 and even macOS....
  10. Chromium

Chromium: I got the chromium virus and I uninstalled it but it still activates sometimes. Its not showing up in task manager*Sick*Sick Ignore pictures. 60932