Windows 10: Regarding cortona

Discus and support Regarding cortona in Cortana to solve the problem; How to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-cortona/434adde2-0669-41d4-a379-c15bc4279c03 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JAANU123, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JAANU123 Win User

Regarding cortona

How to solve this issue Regarding cortona df9289f4-5c6a-46e9-b31f-21dffa45f981?upload=true.png

:)

JAANU123, Nov 19, 2020
  2. JackPlatt Win User

Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

Regarding cortona ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, Nov 19, 2020
  3. lists in cortona not opening

cortona gives me a message after I ask to open my lists try again later how do I reset the app

MargeProfeta, Nov 19, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Regarding cortona

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding cortona :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Regarding cortona

1. Regarding cortona - Similar Threads - Regarding cortona

2. How to use my CPU's full potential? Windows 10 seems to have an odd behaviour regarding CPU...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use my CPU's full potential? Windows 10 seems to have an odd behaviour regarding CPU...: Hi, I will refer in this question to the Nintendo Switch emulator Yuzu, but this can be relevant to any other software i may run on my laptop. Please be advised that unlike running native PC video games, using emulators relies mostly on CPU and much less on GPU. When I run a...
  3. 2 part question regarding 2004 and search

in Windows 10 Support
    2 part question regarding 2004 and search: I know MS broke the search feature in Windows Explorer, but I upgraded anyway, thought I could live with it. Now when I search I get this 'banner': [img] When I Click to turn on the index..., I get this: [img] Click this and I get this: [img] Click Turn on index and...
  4. Regarding RAM usage,system hanging problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding RAM usage,system hanging problem: I am using only Chrome but my RAM usage is showing 3GB or more than 3GB out of 4GB in task manager and my system hangs and mostly it is very slow . Even if I did not use any application or software my RAM usage is showing above 2.6 GB.Also when I have cleared the cache it is...
  5. Regarding system data usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding system data usage: Even when i turn off my windows updates,the laptop used to draw a lot of data.To know what was consuming so much data, i went to data usage settings and searched, there it was showing that system was using whole lot of data...so where else does the system use data other than...
  6. Scam email regarding windows defender invoice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam email regarding windows defender invoice: I presume this is a scam as it is saying you are tsking 400 dollars as a yearly fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-email-regarding-windows-defender-invoice/27d04a92-92ee-4e74-8ef5-f08de752b60e
  7. Query regarding updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query regarding updates: Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC? Thanks....
  8. Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install: Hey guys so i just got my new pc and installed the windows 10 through usb, atm i dont have the full verison but ill buy the full version later. Problem for me is i had a 500gb ssd and 2 tb hdd put in the computer and during the installation of windows 10 at the part where you...
  9. Regarding Disk Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Disk Space: I have 500 GB disk space. On checking the storage space in settings, roughly 250 to 300 GB is filled. But the overall storage shows 450 GB of data leaving 50 GB free space. How do I know what is occupying the extra disk space....
  10. Regarding windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding windows 10 update: [ATTACH] Please let me know how to fix this issue. I have searched regarding this in google, YouTube and have been asking people to solve this but its of no use for me. Hope you to do the needfull........