Windows 10: Regarding display of windows 10

Discus and support Regarding display of windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NavyaD1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. NavyaD1 Win User

Regarding display of windows 10

I cannot increase or decrease the brightness of my laptop

:)

NavyaD1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Regarding display of windows 10

Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Regarding display of windows 10

1. Regarding display of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding display

2. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  3. Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates: I decided to update my Nvidia GPU driver to Version 536.23, which Windows installed on my computer originally on the 15th of August. however the dates on the driver are getting me confusedGeForce Experience and the Nvidia website are telling me that 536.23 came out on the...
  4. Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates: I decided to update my Nvidia GPU driver to Version 536.23, which Windows installed on my computer originally on the 15th of August. however the dates on the driver are getting me confusedGeForce Experience and the Nvidia website are telling me that 536.23 came out on the...
  5. Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Question regarding duplicating displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding duplicating displays: So I have a laptop with the native resolution of 1920x1080 and a monitor with the native resolution of 1366x768. I don't really like the small displays of laptops, so I usually connect my laptop to the monitor through an HDMI cable. However, I've noticed that when I go to...
  7. Regarding the display of the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding the display of the laptop: Hello guys! I have an HP pavilion 15. I am using it for 5 years From the day I bought I have a dark faded area on the bottom right corner of my screen. Can u give a solution for this?...
  8. Displays for screens regarding lost colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displays for screens regarding lost colors: Unfortunately, everything I've tried and according to various instructions, I still haven't been able to recover the colors on the screens of my computer after it was updated by Microsoft. Does anyone have a comprehensible and simple way to get the screens back in color...
  9. On Windows 10, regarding the Wi-Fi connection icon displayed on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On Windows 10, regarding the Wi-Fi connection icon displayed on the lock screen: [Environment] Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 【Points I would like to teach】 There is a circle on the lock screen at the top left of the Wi - Fi connection icon, but when you click on it, the SSID of the connection destination is "connected". [ATTACH] When signing in,...
  10. Regarding Display Calibration settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding Display Calibration settings: Sir/Ma'am I seem to have a very high gamma output display in my laptop and I want to change it so when I do it it gets changed but doesnt save. I change it via the display calibration pathway. And then when I restart of log off and log in again I seem to loose these settings...