Windows 10: Regarding driver update

Discus and support Regarding driver update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After recent updates, few of my windows driver is not working properly, I tried to update drivers but still facing the same issue, drivers like wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by manishsmtpget, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Regarding driver update

After recent updates, few of my windows driver is not working properly, I tried to update drivers but still facing the same issue, drivers like wifi and Bluetooth not working even after reinstalling from manufacturer official website, I tried to reboot my laptop but still facing the same issue help me, please.

:)

manishsmtpget, Aug 20, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding driver update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Regarding driver update

Windows 10 Upgrade: I get "The specified account already exists" when trying to uninstall an old driver after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Nizar,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to Roll Back the driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate the driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click on Roll back.
    Once the steps are performed, restart the computer and update the drivers. Check if the issue persists.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Regarding driver update

1. Regarding driver update - Similar Threads - Regarding driver update

2. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  3. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  4. Regarding Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Audio Drivers: When i installed New Windows there were some basic audio drivers which let the audio come but after the windows update there came a Realtek audio driver by which the audio and mic both are not working i did roll back drivers but it still didn't help.So is there any way to get...
  5. Regarding Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Audio Drivers: When i installed New Windows there were some basic audio drivers which let the audio come but after the windows update there came a Realtek audio driver by which the audio and mic both are not working i did roll back drivers but it still didn't help.So is there any way to get...
  6. Regarding Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Drivers: i have a acer aspire a315-54k and it has a qualcomm atheros QCA9377 when i go to the acers website to download my wifi or bluetooth drivers there are 2 driver options one of atheros and one of intel in both so the main question is that which driver should i instaleven the...
  7. Regarding Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Drivers: i have a acer aspire a315-54k and it has a qualcomm atheros QCA9377 when i go to the acers website to download my wifi or bluetooth drivers there are 2 driver options one of atheros and one of intel in both so the main question is that which driver should i instaleven the...
  8. Regarding Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. regarding update of driver software

in Cortana
    regarding update of driver software: I am not able to update my driver serial in windows 10 pro...its showing windows cant find driver software for your device...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-update-of-driver-software/e3e91e2e-4969-4fad-9658-b2a9296a14fa
  10. regarding printer drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding printer drivers: when i downlaods the drivers its shows two drivers missing and hence you have to pay money. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/regarding-printer-drivers/f307fb8f-2f63-4687-b12f-d4888d594bd3