Windows 10: Regarding Drivers

Discus and support Regarding Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a acer aspire a315-54k and it has a qualcomm atheros QCA9377 when i go to the acers website to download my wifi or bluetooth drivers there are 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrakharHarne, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Regarding Drivers

i have a acer aspire a315-54k and it has a qualcomm atheros QCA9377 when i go to the acers website to download my wifi or bluetooth drivers there are 2 driver options one of atheros and one of intel in both so the main question is that which driver should i instaleven the drivers of intel are more in size just a small hintplease help thanks in advance

:)

PrakharHarne, Nov 16, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Drivers :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade: I get "The specified account already exists" when trying to uninstall an old driver after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Nizar,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to Roll Back the driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate the driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click on Roll back.
    Once the steps are performed, restart the computer and update the drivers. Check if the issue persists.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Regarding Drivers

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Regarding Drivers

1. Regarding Drivers - Similar Threads - Regarding Drivers

2. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  3. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  4. Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates

Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates: I decided to update my Nvidia GPU driver to Version 536.23, which Windows installed on my computer originally on the 15th of August. however the dates on the driver are getting me confusedGeForce Experience and the Nvidia website are telling me that 536.23 came out on the...
  5. Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates: I decided to update my Nvidia GPU driver to Version 536.23, which Windows installed on my computer originally on the 15th of August. however the dates on the driver are getting me confusedGeForce Experience and the Nvidia website are telling me that 536.23 came out on the...
  6. Question Regarding My Display Driver Dates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...

Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...: Hello. I have recently purchased an EPSON L121/120 series printer. I am currently experiencing multiple issues with installing the driver. Here are the following problems I am experiencing for each solution I have attempted: Installing the drivers from the EPSON website -...
  8. Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...: Hello. I have recently purchased an EPSON L121/120 series printer. I am currently experiencing multiple issues with installing the driver. Here are the following problems I am experiencing for each solution I have attempted: Installing the drivers from the EPSON website -...
  9. Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11

Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11: Hello, i am using windows 11 and software is latest upgraded. But from last 1-2 months in my Asus laptop, sometimes blutooth or sometimes WiFi driver gets disabled. I visited service center, and they said this is problem by Microsoft in windows 11 so you can wait till they...