Windows 10: Regarding Fast Download

Discus and support Regarding Fast Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team!Please respond ASAPThis is regarding about fast downloading on all apps and through Google Chrome.I am on Windows 11 and is quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeerSarwal, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Regarding Fast Download

Hello Microsoft Team!Please respond ASAPThis is regarding about fast downloading on all apps and through Google Chrome.I am on Windows 11 and is quite slow if I use a 60MBPS WiFi and trying to download a 3.96GB file. It is taking a lot of time maybe about an hour and it drops down to 20MBPS. Please help I am driving crazy with this thing. Thanks and Regards,Neer Sarwal

:)

NeerSarwal, Jan 27, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Fast Download :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Fast Start-up doesn't work after updating to ver 2004

Hi,

I'm sorry that the solution provided previously didn't work so as to the next step in making the fast startup option work I would suggest you make sure Hibernate option is enabled, please follow the below to enable Hibernate along with Fast Startup Option

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

Step 1:

Press the Windows button on the keyboard to open the Start menu or Start screen.

Step 2:

Search for cmd. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.

Step 3:

When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

Step 4:

At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.

Step 5:

Restart the PC

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jan 27, 2022
  4. YoussifC6 Win User

Regarding Fast Download

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Regarding Fast Download

1. Regarding Fast Download - Similar Threads - Regarding Fast Download

2. Slow download, fast wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download, fast wifi.: Win 10, KilleR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter. I operate off of a SIM card Wireless Router. The download/upload speeds when checking the router are in 100mbp/s, but when ethernetted/wirelessly connected my PC only garners 350KBP/s - 1MBp/s of download speed....
  3. Slow download, fast wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow download, fast wifi.: Win 10, KilleR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter. I operate off of a SIM card Wireless Router. The download/upload speeds when checking the router are in 100mbp/s, but when ethernetted/wirelessly connected my PC only garners 350KBP/s - 1MBp/s of download speed....
  4. Regarding download error 0x80073701

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding download error 0x80073701: Every time I try and download 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based systems KB5021234 I get Install error 0x80073701. Nothing I have done has helped. I have run troubleshooter, system file check tool, and it has not helped. What else can I do?...
  5. Regarding download error 0x80073701

Regarding download error 0x80073701: Every time I try and download 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based systems KB5021234 I get Install error 0x80073701. Nothing I have done has helped. I have run troubleshooter, system file check tool, and it has not helped. What else can I do?...
  6. Fast internet but slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fast internet but slow download speeds: I was recently downloading a 263mb file, and for some reason, my speed is around 57-60kbps. While downloading, I had done a speedtest from ookla and my download speed was - 45.78mbps, and upload speed was - 30.38mbps. After downloading, I ran another test, and my download...
  7. Regarding Fast Download

Regarding Fast Download: Hello Microsoft Team!Please respond ASAPThis is regarding about fast downloading on all apps and through Google Chrome.I am on Windows 11 and is quite slow if I use a 60MBPS WiFi and trying to download a 3.96GB file. It is taking a lot of time maybe about an hour and it drops...
  8. Regarding Windows 10 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding Windows 10 download: Hi , I have bought my laptop with lifetime free Windows 10 and Ms Office, now my OS crashed , how i can download my free OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-10-download/c885b909-4e55-442b-a3d7-fa6661f9549f
  9. Regarding downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding downloading: If i download an app in one in an account, it also downloads in other accounts. Can i prevent this from happening? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-downloading/b38bad9c-3161-474c-afd9-15ea8dd5422a
  10. Question regarding Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding Fast Startup: Hi, sorry if this is the wrong section. Recently I found out about the Fast Startup feature in Win8/10. (Aka hybrid shutdown) ( If you have no idea what I'm talking about: The Pros and Cons of Windows 10 Mode ) My question is what would happen when you have a...