Windows 10: regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app

Discus and support regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is wrong with the Windows 10 MAIL app? I'm talking about the one with the little blue envelope logo. I've used it for years with no trouble, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnHawson, Jun 3, 2020.

1. regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app

What is wrong with the Windows 10 MAIL app? I'm talking about the one with the little blue envelope logo. I've used it for years with no trouble, but lately it has been malfunctioning: when I type an email and press to SEND it, the email does not go into the SENT box. I discovered that these SENT emails seem to go into the SPAM box. This should not happen. These are emails that I am sending to people, and I want the emails to get sent. But they are not getting sent - they go into the SPAM box. Then I have to click the email and there is an option button that says "Not Spam" so I click that, then the email seems to get sent properly, and when I then look in the SENT box it shows it has having been sent. Why is this happening? Is this a fault in the Microsoft windows software in the App? Why did it start happening several days ago? Or is it something wrong at my end? If so, what? And what should I do about it? I think it is a fault in the Windows App and I think that Microsoft needs to get their technical team to repair this problem.

:)

JohnHawson, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app

Mel Tar, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app

1. regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app - Similar Threads - regarding faulty MAIL

2. Regarding faulty update service by windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding faulty update service by windows 10: Greetings, I have Windows 10 running on my pc and i recently switched over from an Nvidia graphics card GTX1050Ti to an AMD graphics card RX 6600. I made sure to uninstall all previous drivers through the inbuilt windows feature and cleanly installed the new AMD drivers....
  3. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...
  4. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...
  5. Regarding Mail App Of Windows 10

Regarding Mail App Of Windows 10: I am recently facing a problem with the Windows Mail App Whenever i try to open it it shows that it is starting for 2 seconds and closes again What to Do ?Any help would be appreciated. It is also Showing error without any reason and my pc is in the best condition:-...
  6. Regarding Windows Mail

Regarding Windows Mail: Sir/Ma'm I have uninstalled my outlook and mail using Windows Power SHell to free up my space in C drive. But even after uninstallation in storage its showing mail is consuming 4 GB of drive space. Please let me know how to clear that 4 GB space....
  7. windows faulty app path

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows faulty app path: I found this along with other issues in my diagnostic viewer. could someone help me with this. there are other failures as well. Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Creation Time: 10/2/2019 7:11:48 AM Problem:...
  8. Issue in regard to the Windows 10 Version 1809 Mail App

Issue in regard to the Windows 10 Version 1809 Mail App: Why is it that the Windows 10 Version 1809 Mail App does not open messages in a new window but email messages are displayed alongside the message list? (I find that most irritating). That was not the case with previous versions of Windows 10 and messages were displayed in...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Faulty IMAP mapping

Windows 10 Mail App - Faulty IMAP mapping: I use the following to access my mail (all using the Windows 10 mail app or Outlook for Android) Windows 10 Desktop Surface Go Samsung S9+ The problem is that each creates its own folders in Mail, and they are all called exactly the same thing. Sent Items Deleted...
  10. Windows Live Mail - remove faulty update.

Windows Live Mail - remove faulty update.: This is for anyone who wishes to uninstall the Windows Live Mail app faulty update which was supposed to make the app compatible with the new hotmail/outlook settings but crashed the app (in my case I could no longer use the calendar). Info posted from here:...