Windows 10: Regarding Games major stuttering and soung lagging After windows 10 upgrade from windows 7

Discus and support Regarding Games major stuttering and soung lagging After windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dell XPS L401x Intel i7 7th gen Nvidia Gefore GT 425M With latest game ready drivers installed 12 gb ram 4gb pre installed + additional 8gb stick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by R7anubis, Nov 3, 2020.

1. R7anubis Win User

Regarding Games major stuttering and soung lagging After windows 10 upgrade from windows 7

Dell XPS L401x

Intel i7 7th gen

Nvidia Gefore GT 425M With latest game ready drivers installed

12 gb ram 4gb pre installed + additional 8gb stick installed

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 2004

Installed on ‎11/‎2/‎2020

OS build 20246.1

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.27507.10240.0

I tried playing GTA 4 yesterday, it was smooth for a few seconds gameplay and then suddenly major lags and glitch sounds.

I thought There was an error with the installation, but no.

So I tried playing prototype 2, which I had played when I had windows 7, and it ran really smooth.

NOW, I can't play prototype 2 either, no games can be played. After a few seconds, there's major lag.

I've tried all known methods

Background processes stopped.

Disabled unnecessary animations

Enabled Game Mode

Enabled Ultimate performance battery

Enabled performance in nvidia control panel.

Decreased all the graphics settings to the lowest possible.

Tried stutter game fixes for windows 10 from multiple websites.

Tried opening in administrator mode.

Tried opening in windows 7 and 8 compatibility modes.

I STILL CAN'T GET ANY GAME TO WORK .

Please help me fix this issue.

NOTE 1 : Idk if this is because of the insider build? I never played games after windows 10, so.

NOTE 2: Geforce Experience does not recognize these games even if they are supported games even after pointing to the right folder to scan for games

All my drivers are updated too.

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:)

R7anubis, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Regarding Games major stuttering and soung lagging After windows 10 upgrade from windows 7

windows 7 8 or 10

I'd say buy Windows 7 as it's much cheaper than 10, then upgrade to 10 straight away for the same reasons as what @Mussels said; DX12 will be required for games in the future.

I personally have run into no major problems with 10, it's been like Windows 7 for me but just a lot more stylish, a cleaner looking UI and faster on start-up.

marmiteonpizza, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Games major stuttering and soung lagging After windows 10 upgrade from windows 7

1. Regarding Games major stuttering and soung lagging After windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Regarding Games major

2. After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...: After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10, Games started lagging and freezing, Is there anyone who faced the same problem? And also is there any way to get rid of it?...
  3. After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...: After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10, Games started lagging and freezing, Is there anyone who faced the same problem? And also is there any way to get rid of it?...
  4. After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stutters and lags in the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  6. Stutters and lags in the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  7. Game stutters after switching from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game stutters after switching from Windows 7 to 10: After I switch to Windows 10 21H1 from Windows 7 and yes I did clean install the games started stuttering every few seconds!I did another clean install to older version 20H2 it still doesn't resolve. I've also tried to do this exact steps from this websites...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 caused stuttering

Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 caused stuttering: Hi there, I recently upgraded my self built PC from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 pro. In doing so I now get a stuttering that stops basically everything on my computer for about half a second every two seconds. I have been working on trying to fix this for the better part of...
  9. Games Lagging after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games Lagging after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello, I'm suffering from a problem which is Lagging games, when I was still using Windows 7 all of my games worked fine... But when I upgraded to Windows 10 they started to lag a lot and slow response Eg: when I press Up arrow, it delays 2 seconds and then only the...
  10. My Windows 10 is lagging, after I upgraded from Windows 7

My Windows 10 is lagging, after I upgraded from Windows 7: Hello, My Problem is. That I recently updated my Windows 7 to 10. And Updated my Win10 Home to Win10 Pro. The Problem is, that my Windows 10 is super laggy on Desktop then I want to move the Icons on my Desktop, it takes between 2-5sec's until it moved. Further then...