Windows 10: Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product...

Discus and support Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product key is a digital license key ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aman reddyganta, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product...

Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product key is a digital license key ?

:)

aman reddyganta, Oct 5, 2020

2. Transfer of product key

Hello.

Whoever told you that you need to "deactivate" is wrong. Go here for actual steps on transfering the product key over:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/transfer-windo...

Simply put, you just need to transfer the license over. you do not need to deactivate first.

For more info, i suggest calling MS support about activation issues.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zackary Vanosdol, Oct 5, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10  

Deactivating key does not deactivate Windows.

According to EULA, if you have an oem key, that cannot be transferred to new pc.

If key is retail, you either sell pc with windows and key, or you keep key and wipe windows.

cereberus, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product...

Forgot to deactivate old computer's product key before transferring the product key to another computer

Actually I changed my laptop and forgot to deactivate old computer's product key before transferring the product key to my new computer.

However, immediate after installing on new device I deactivated it from the old device. at the moment no product ID is activated on my old laptop.

is there any problem now? what will happen? I am so concern

MehdiKhalaj, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product...

1. Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product... - Similar Threads - Regarding deactivate product

2. product key of my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key of my pc: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-of-my-pc/cfce9866-6518-448c-a02e-73bd7d3c81a1
  3. product key of my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key of my pc: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-of-my-pc/cfce9866-6518-448c-a02e-73bd7d3c81a1
  4. product key of my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I forgot to deactivate my product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I forgot to deactivate my product key.: How do I activate windows now?I forgot to deactivate the product key on my old PC before transferring to a new PC .I have now erased the drive. I do not want to buy a new product key. I honestly don't know what to do other than purchasi.ng another product key.If you can...
  6. I forgot to deactivate my product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot to deactivate my product key.: How do I activate windows now?I forgot to deactivate the product key on my old PC before transferring to a new PC .I have now erased the drive. I do not want to buy a new product key. I honestly don't know what to do other than purchasi.ng another product key.If you can...
  7. I forgot to deactivate my product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. regarding my product key

regarding my product key: someone else installed windows 10 on my pc via his email. now i have tried a few methods shown in this site to activate windows none of which is working. i am unable to retrieve my product key from the pc itself. what do i do ? plz help me with that [^_^]...
  9. Can I transfer my Windows 10 product key from my laptop to my pc?

Can I transfer my Windows 10 product key from my laptop to my pc?: ok so I have a lot of explaining to do so forgive me but... I have a PC that is running windows XP and I want to upgrade it to windows 10 for free. I have actually figured out a legal way! I'm gonna install Windows 7 from an iso, and as you know, you can use Windows 7...
  10. Regarding Transfer of Upgrade Product Key

Regarding Transfer of Upgrade Product Key: Backstory: I purchased a laptop that came with an OEM version of Windows 10 Home I purchased a retail Windows 10 Pro product key and upgraded the laptop. Question: I have purchased a new laptop with an OEM version of Windows 10 home installed I would like to transfer...