Windows 10: regarding issues on connecting with wifi

Discus and support regarding issues on connecting with wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC is detecting every wifi around me except mine. I watched many videos to find the solution for this. They said that go to wifi adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dhruv Mittal 2006, Sep 11, 2021.

1. regarding issues on connecting with wifi

My PC is detecting every wifi around me except mine. I watched many videos to find the solution for this. They said that go to wifi adapter properties>configure>countryregion and after that they said to change the value of it . I have the problem that countryregion option is not showing in it. Hope someone will help me to fix it.

:)

Dhruv Mittal 2006, Sep 11, 2021

2. wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Sep 11, 2021
  3. connection Issue with WiFi

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as the Wi-Fi connection on your PC drops. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in these article:
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Also, we would suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 11, 2021
  4. regarding issues on connecting with wifi

Wifi No Connectivity Issues

Hi Evan,

We'll definitely help you with the issue you're experiencing with your WiFi connection in Windows 10.

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Have you tried refreshing your WiFi modem and still got the same result?
    • Are all your drivers up-to-date? If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, you can check this link for guidelines on how to repair network connection issues in Windows

Also, can you try uninstalling the WiFi adapter, then restart the computer? This will automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know what happens after the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

regarding issues on connecting with wifi

1. regarding issues on connecting with wifi - Similar Threads - regarding issues connecting

2. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  3. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  4. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  6. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  7. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Regarding the wifi disconnecting issue

Regarding the wifi disconnecting issue: Hi,My laptop has been disconnecting the wifi randomly since a year ago. Today I found out that my wifi disconnects whenever the wifi speed goes above 100Kbps for about a few seconds continuously. To confirm it I ran Speedtest by Ookla. whenever I run it the wifi disconnects....
  9. Regarding connection and browser issue

Regarding connection and browser issue: After recent updates, few of my windows driver is not working properly, and I am unable to connect to my website server, and Microsoft Edge browser keeps crashing. I tried to configure my SMTP server service again and reinstalled the browser again but still facing the same...
  10. Weird issue regarding network connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue regarding network connection.: So, I use my laptop on both ethernet and WiFi depending on where I am. In both scenarios, if I use it consistently, the network connection is flawless, as it should be. If I don't touch the laptop, the network connection continues to work perfectly too. But, if I move the...