Windows 10: Regarding Kiosk mode in Windows 10

Discus and support Regarding Kiosk mode in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set up a kiosk in my PC. Now I want to remove it. But as I try to remove it by clicking on remove kiosk button, it shows the message "Try making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnushiDhaketa, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Regarding Kiosk mode in Windows 10

I set up a kiosk in my PC. Now I want to remove it. But as I try to remove it by clicking on remove kiosk button, it shows the message "Try making changes again. Something went wrong.". What should I do to remove it?

:)

AnushiDhaketa, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Regarding Kiosk mode in Windows 10

Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Kiosk mode in Windows 10

1. Regarding Kiosk mode in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding Kiosk mode

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  3. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Kiosk Mode: I'd like to lock my PC, but also have a video play on the screen.Is this possible with Kiosk mode?It asks me to assign an account, but won't allow me to do with this my main account.Thanks...
  6. Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Kiosk Mode: I'd like to lock my PC, but also have a video play on the screen.Is this possible with Kiosk mode?It asks me to assign an account, but won't allow me to do with this my main account.Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  8. KIOSK MODE

KIOSK MODE: Good Day, Is it possible to run any application type in KIOSK mode for Enterprise or Education versions? I tried to run Visual Studio Code in KIOSK mode only the black background can be seen using Windows Imaging and configuration design and I was deprived User...
  9. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kiosk try making your changes again something went wrong