Windows 10: Regarding KMS Reporting log

Discus and support Regarding KMS Reporting log in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Do we need to include logs for VMs (Child Machines) that are only for 1 time use for 2 to 3 hours interval and are created by cloning the actual VMs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by uc_akshay_gupta, May 28, 2019.

1. Regarding KMS Reporting log

Do we need to include logs for VMs (Child Machines) that are only for 1 time use for 2 to 3 hours interval and are created by cloning the actual VMs (Base Machines)?

These actual VMs (Base Machines) are activated through KMS Host and Key. When we get logs from KMS Host, we found that CMIDs of Base Machine and its respective Child Machine is same. We can change it (CMID) by using sysprep command but in our current working mechanism, sysprep will revert it to default settings and that's not preferable for us, since we provide Child Machines with specific settings demanded by the virtual labs.

If we use MAK keys, issue will still persist, since we don't want to reset the settings of Child Machines.

:)

uc_akshay_gupta, May 28, 2019
  2. KiloLima Win User

ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, May 28, 2019
  3. chronic9 Win User
    how can i report the temps of my nvidia card to MBM5

I know that the new version of ATItool supports nvidia cards. i know that i have to make ATITool report the temps to MBM5 by makeing a log file or something. is there a step by step guide or a FAQ how to do this?

chronic9, May 28, 2019
  4. Karen Her Win User

Regarding KMS Reporting log

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Windows 10 Pro through Lindy KM Switch after upgrade from Win7 Pro

Hi,

The issue might occur if the device is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's not working if the keyboard is connected to Lindy KM Switch. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you check if the keyboard will be detected by your
    PC while it’s connected to Lindy KM Switch. Follow the steps below to check:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the arrow button beside Keyboard and look for the name of your keyboard.

If it’s not there, we recommend that you visit Lindy KM Switch’s website to verify if the device you are using is compatible with Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Regarding KMS Reporting log

1. Regarding KMS Reporting log - Similar Threads - Regarding KMS Reporting

2. Regarding Perform /Report command in Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Perform /Report command in Run: Hello, I Have this problem where when i tried to test my laptops performance and i searched in google and i found Perform /Report but when i tried it its stuck collecting data, Here's it after 60 secondsI already tried the Sfc /Scannow maybe i need to try the dism command but...
  3. Regarding Perform /Report command in Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Perform /Report command in Run: Hello, I Have this problem where when i tried to test my laptops performance and i searched in google and i found Perform /Report but when i tried it its stuck collecting data, Here's it after 60 secondsI already tried the Sfc /Scannow maybe i need to try the dism command but...
  4. Kms

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  5. Kms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  6. Kms

7. Regarding Bug reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bug reporting: I found that bottom right corner, sound button not working for windows 10, tested for multiple pcs, issue is there..can you please fix this... & let me know if any additional help required......
  8. Regarding Bug reporting

Regarding Bug reporting: I found that bottom right corner, sound button not working for windows 10, tested for multiple pcs, issue is there..can you please fix this... & let me know if any additional help required......
  9. Regarding Bug reporting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Count reported by Key Management Service (KMS) is insufficient, Error 0xC004F038

in Windows 10 News
    Count reported by Key Management Service (KMS) is insufficient, Error 0xC004F038: [ATTACH]Key Management Service or KMS is a part of Volume Licensing for Windows Activation. […] This article Count reported by Key Management Service (KMS) is insufficient, Error 0xC004F038 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...