Windows 10: Regarding Loading

Discus and support Regarding Loading in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; it's been a day since I am facing this problem of my cursor getting loaded instead of working as usual. It takes a while to load and then perform its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HimanshuRathi1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Regarding Loading

it's been a day since I am facing this problem of my cursor getting loaded instead of working as usual.
    It takes a while to load and then perform its activities such as refresh

:)

HimanshuRathi1, Feb 4, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Loading :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 4, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 4, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Regarding Loading

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Loading

1. Regarding Loading - Similar Threads - Regarding Loading

2. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  3. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  4. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  5. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  6. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  7. Regarding CMOS checksum error -defalts loaded and windows update not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding CMOS checksum error -defalts loaded and windows update not installing: Hii!I have a dell inspiron 545s pc running on windows 10. Recently, I have been encountering this cmos error after starting in my pc. It automatically turns off my CPUafter hitting f1 and when I start again it works as fine as ever. However, I have some concerns regarding...
  8. Regarding CMOS checksum error -defalts loaded and windows update not installing

Regarding CMOS checksum error -defalts loaded and windows update not installing: Hii!I have a dell inspiron 545s pc running on windows 10. Recently, I have been encountering this cmos error after starting in my pc. It automatically turns off my CPUafter hitting f1 and when I start again it works as fine as ever. However, I have some concerns regarding...
  9. Regarding CMOS checksum error -defalts loaded and windows update not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Strange problem regarding a program not opening/loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange problem regarding a program not opening/loading.: I have two Windows 10 os boots for different uses and need the program to open/work on windows 10 1 as windows 10 2 is used for other things. C: windows 10 1 - gaming/media D: windows 10 2 - work related. Ive installed a game onto windows 10 1 and when i try to open "...