Windows 10: regarding mail problem syncing it with internet email id

Discus and support regarding mail problem syncing it with internet email id in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after doing it all correctly why does it says the following "we couldn't access this account: sid. you might to update the password or give permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sid_26, Oct 7, 2019.

1. sid_26 Win User

regarding mail problem syncing it with internet email id

after doing it all correctly why does it says the following "we couldn't access this account: sid. you might to update the password or give permission to the account to sync with this device."

:)

sid_26, Oct 7, 2019
  2. s427 Win User

Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

I'm having a problem with the default Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10. For a while I was able to sync my Google account emails (Gmail) and calendar in those apps, but about a week ago, it has stopped working: the calendar is empty (no events, and no calendars listed), and the emails that were already synced are still there, but syncing doesn't bring any new email.

I tried deleting my Google account from the mail (or calendar) app, by going to "settings -> accounts", and then re-creating the account. I did that three times. Each time I was able to complete the following steps:

1. enter my Gmail address,
    2. then my Google account password,
    3. then the confirmation code sent by SMS,
    4. and finally got to the screen "Windows would like to..." (permissions listing), on which I clicked "Accept" (obviously).

The first time, I then got a Windows message "Something went wrong", followed by an error code (I didn't write it down).

The second time, I didn't get this error message, so it looked like the account was successfully created (it appeared in my accounts list in the settings of those apps), but nothing was synced: both apps (mail / calendar) remained empty. (I tried syncing manually by clicking the sync button in the mail app: still nothing, even though the app confirmed that it was "up to date".)

For my third attempt, I had found this question, so I went and created an "app password" in my Google account, specifically for those apps. But when I got to the password screen (step 2 described above) and entered this app password instead of my regular account password, I got an error message (from Google) asking me to enter my account password and not an app password. So I did that, and that got me exactly the same result as my second attempt (account created but nothing synced).

I also tried both answers given on the same question (first via "settings > accounts > add account > Other account", and second via "settings > accounts > add account > Advanced setup"), but none of them worked for me (again, account created but nothing synced).

Has anyone experienced the same problems? How can I make this work?

UPDATE: a few months back (early October 2015) I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to "reconnect to Google" (that was the title of the email). I ignored it for a while, but recently followed the steps in this email and now everything seems to be working fine. So I'm guessing that MS somehow fixed whatever bug it was.

s427, Oct 7, 2019
  3. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Tetsu Win User

Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

I have 3 accounts (2 gmail, 1 hotmail) on mail app. I can delete, move and do everything from the app without any problems.
    However, on Hotmail, if I will delete or move some mails with the browser, on the app the old (these that I deleted or moved with the browser) mails are still there like I didn't deleted or moved them with my browser. I

Does anyone else has this problem? I don't have that problem with my 2 Gmail accounts but only on my Hotmail, the old mails that I deleted from the browser are still shown on the app.
    Obviously I can delete these old emails again from the app but it would be better if they were syncing with my browser like they should normally do.

Short explanation:

• I delete or move emails from the Windows 10 mail app email: > Everything works fine. On browser I can see the changes.

• I delete or move emails from the browser: > Not working. On Windows 10 app the deleted emails and the ones I moved are still there on inbox like I didn't touched them.

Also, where I can find the location that my emails from the app are stored on the computer?

Tetsu, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. regarding mail problem syncing it with internet email id - Similar Threads - regarding mail problem

2. Email sync problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email sync problem: I have a comcast email address which has been working for years... and now that sync is here it won't sync... keeps saying account needs attention... I go where it says to, and it says fix or delete account..... I go to the fix.... SOO.... I go into the settings like it says...
  3. Email sync problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email sync problem: I have a comcast email address which has been working for years... and now that sync is here it won't sync... keeps saying account needs attention... I go where it says to, and it says fix or delete account..... I go to the fix.... SOO.... I go into the settings like it says...
  4. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  5. Mail app won't sync emails

Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  6. sync email aol to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  7. sync email aol to windows mail

sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  8. Syncing email in Mail app

Syncing email in Mail app: Got a new computer Windows 10. Setting up email acccounts. Won't synch - says I have to very my identity. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-email-in-mail-app/22db2b4e-1bda-4efe-b1c2-a6cdf642bd60
  9. windows mail sync with charter email

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mail sync with charter email: My live mail stopped syncing with charter.net email. Gmail is ok. Tried using Windows Mail since live mail no longer supported. Again, Gmail syncs but Charter.net does not. I can send out of Windows mail successfully. 90 minutes with MS support achieved partial...
  10. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone email message regarding syncing