Windows 10: Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

Discus and support Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing this game on Windows 10. It used to do the following occasionally, but now tonight it has done this three times. At the end of each of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraTipton, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

I am playing this game on Windows 10. It used to do the following occasionally, but now tonight it has done this three times. At the end of each of the two puzzles, it indicates puzzle is finished. But after the second it says that and then a new screen comes up and says it is incomplete and gives the option to play again.

On other daily games, especially sudoku, the screen just freezes, and it won't unfreeze until I minimize the screen and then maximize it, andit will unfreeze.

Any suggestions?

Barbara

:)

BarbaraTipton, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to check for game updates in Windows Store check if that helps.

If the issue persists follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Run app troubleshooter

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: if Method 1 doesn’t resolve the issue. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall game and check.

Follow Steps below to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges.

1. Right Click on the Microsoft Jigsaw daily challenges game.

2. Select Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: can't play Daily Challenges

Appreciated your response, we recommend that you create a guest account under your main Microsoft account. If your daily challenge still does not work, we would suggest that you do a system restore from where you can play your daily challenge in Jigsaw.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz

1. Regarding Microsoft jigsaw daily puzz - Similar Threads - Regarding Microsoft jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: A recent update to the Microsoft Jigsaw reduced the number of backgrounds available. All but one of those left are dark backgrounds and mask the edges of darker puzzle pieces, which in fact is most of them. This is now six of the seven options and they're horrible! The only...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: What happened to the full screen option.? Microsoft Jigsaw updated and It took awhile for all my puzzles and progress to come back but I still cannot full screen the puzzles...
  5. not getting all my gold bars on Microsoft jigsaw daily puzzles

not getting all my gold bars on Microsoft jigsaw daily puzzles: Not getting all my gold bars on the Daily puzzles, the first 30 bars each day, are not added to the total gold bars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-all-my-gold-bars-on-microsoft-jigsaw/54a473b4-4b22-43a2-b8d1-b9af080fe170
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  7. Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.: When running the free version of these games, an Advert called "Slots Era" runs. On completion, when the close button appears, the advert crashes and the screen freezes. This applies to all the "Free games" I, and my wife have run on our laptops. On our paid games, this is...
  8. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I downloaded Microsoft Jigsaw, but when I try to open a puzzle, it begins to load, then an ad appears and when I click on the 'Close' button on the ad, the app goes back to the puzzle selection page, and does not load the puzzle for me to complete. I have tried...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979