Windows 10: regarding microsoft photo

Discus and support regarding microsoft photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i open any photo from microsoft photo then it takes long time in open,why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by satishkumar1998, Aug 27, 2018.

1. regarding microsoft photo

when i open any photo from microsoft photo then it takes long time in open,why?

:)

satishkumar1998, Aug 27, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Photos

Hello,

Allow us to assist you with this concern. You may try visiting this thread
    for a step-by-step guide in importing your photos using the Photos app. The suggestions by Andre Da Costa may help.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Michelle Vil, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

regarding microsoft photo

Microsoft Photos

Hi Catherine,

We would like to know more information about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried opening some of the pictures to a different computer?
    • Is there any error message when you open a picture?
    • Is it only happening with photos?

We also suggest that you reset Photos application by following these steps:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings or Gear icon.
    • Go to System.
    • Click Apps & features then click Photos.
    • Select Advanced options then Reset.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

regarding microsoft photo

1. regarding microsoft photo - Similar Threads - regarding microsoft photo

2. Issue regarding microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding microsoft: Can we create a new microsoft account after factory reset and can we use office for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-regarding-microsoft/aebfd0a4-a4ed-447b-bee1-10868e1d0949
  3. Issue regarding microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue regarding microsoft: Can we create a new microsoft account after factory reset and can we use office for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-regarding-microsoft/aebfd0a4-a4ed-447b-bee1-10868e1d0949
  4. Issues regarding the new Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues regarding the new Photos app: Hi, I use Photos mostly to browse and then edit longer video game clips to short segments I can show friends. The latter usage has been greatly impacted by the new update to several issues I've ran in to. The main issues being the exported sound and the updated UI making...
  5. Issues regarding the new Photos app

Issues regarding the new Photos app: Hi, I use Photos mostly to browse and then edit longer video game clips to short segments I can show friends. The latter usage has been greatly impacted by the new update to several issues I've ran in to. The main issues being the exported sound and the updated UI making...
  6. regarding 2 microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding 2 microsoft accounts: i have 2 microsoft accounts .one is new and one is old. i want my old account for my pc and i want new for my new office . but problem is that , i have only one common mobile no. for both microsoft account verifications. how can i link these 2 microsoft accounts with same...
  7. Microsoft word activation regarding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word activation regarding: Please guide me how to activate microsoft word for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-activation-regarding/0a5c0486-7529-46b8-9b7f-64817a013863
  8. regarding microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regarding microsoft store: i am not able to open microsoft store app. i changed my microsoft account and tried to reinstall it but it does not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-microsoft-store/aec777a5-b515-4bf0-bae3-813bfdda2b65
  9. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook: Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry...
  10. Question regarding Photo viewers

Question regarding Photo viewers: Hello I'm experiencing a problem... When I save a photo to my hard drive after I have picked a folder and click on "Save," the Photo Viewer will pop up with that photo. Regardless of the web page or content, if the picture is a Jpeg, JPG. or PNG after I save to the hard...