Windows 10: regarding microsoft store

Discus and support regarding microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i am not able to open microsoft store app. i changed my microsoft account and tried to reinstall it but it does not open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kumarshivam123, Jul 5, 2020.

1. regarding microsoft store

i am not able to open microsoft store app. i changed my microsoft account and tried to reinstall it but it does not open

:)

kumarshivam123, Jul 5, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 5, 2020
  4. regarding microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

regarding microsoft store

1. regarding microsoft store - Similar Threads - regarding microsoft store

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps: I'm having trouble installing/updating pretty much every app in the microsoft store. I've been troubleshooting for a while but cant seem to find the solution. Whenever i attempt to install or update an app it goes through the installation until it gives me the error code...
  6. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps: I'm having trouble installing/updating pretty much every app in the microsoft store. I've been troubleshooting for a while but cant seem to find the solution. Whenever i attempt to install or update an app it goes through the installation until it gives me the error code...
  7. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. regarding Microsoft store previously installed apps removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding Microsoft store previously installed apps removal: How to delete/ remove apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on - Microsoft Communityprevious installed apps even in without outlook account... how to remove this history list can any one help.....
  9. regarding Microsoft store previously installed apps removal

regarding Microsoft store previously installed apps removal: How to delete/ remove apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on - Microsoft Communityprevious installed apps even in without outlook account... how to remove this history list can any one help.....
  10. Question regarding the Microsoft Store and issues with the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding the Microsoft Store and issues with the Xbox App: So I have had quite a few issues over the past few weeks with trying to get the Xbox App working again after removing, having been recommended to do so due to an error. I have finally resolved the issue. However, when trying to install the outer worlds, from either it or the...