Windows 10: Regarding ms account

Discus and support Regarding ms account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop with inbuilt MS office student. My old laptop also had inbuilt MS office student. Can I use the existing microsoft account in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anjalymalayil, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Regarding ms account

I bought a new laptop with inbuilt MS office student. My old laptop also had inbuilt MS office student. Can I use the existing microsoft account in my new laptop? Is it possible to access the files created using onenote in the new laptop?

:)

anjalymalayil, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Regarding ms account

Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

Regarding ms account [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

Thema:

Regarding ms account

1. Regarding ms account - Similar Threads - Regarding account

2. how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...: There is a non family member attached to my family safety account under my childs telephone number whom I do not know. Her name is Laura Covella. I would like my family safety account deleted so she is not associated with my family safety app and then I can re install the...
  3. how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...: There is a non family member attached to my family safety account under my childs telephone number whom I do not know. Her name is Laura Covella. I would like my family safety account deleted so she is not associated with my family safety app and then I can re install the...
  4. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity": For some time I have received emails from Microsoft Account Team stating "Microsoft account unusual signin activity". I went to my recent signin activity data and found my own signin activity plus seven other signin attempts all unsuccessful in the last 2 weeks. They were...
  5. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity": For some time I have received emails from Microsoft Account Team stating "Microsoft account unusual signin activity". I went to my recent signin activity data and found my own signin activity plus seven other signin attempts all unsuccessful in the last 2 weeks. They were...
  6. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  8. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  9. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Recently did Microsoft send email regarding upgrading Hotmail account By Microsoft Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently did Microsoft send email regarding upgrading Hotmail account By Microsoft Notification: Today Just Received email from Microsoft notification regarding upgrading account.. If not process my account Will be blocked. Not sure is it true or scam...