Windows 10: Regarding MS licensing

Discus and support Regarding MS licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear support, I have a quaries regarding Win 10 licensing, i have purchased laptop with inbuilt win 8.1 os after this i updated it to win 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JAIMINPATEL4, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Regarding MS licensing

Dear support,

I have a quaries regarding Win 10 licensing,

i have purchased laptop with inbuilt win 8.1 os after this i updated it to win 10 home single language digitally activated and then after i purchase win 10 pro licenses also and remove win 10 home and installed win 10 pro.

so now i have purchase another new laptop and i want to install my win 10 pro in new laptop and i want to active back my old laptop with win 10 home so is it possible....???????

Please Guide me......

:)

JAIMINPATEL4, Sep 14, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding MS licensing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Regarding MS licensing

Stupid Question Regarding Redundant Windows 10 Licenses

Save some steps if you use the Win8 license

Download the Win8.1 ISO and enter your key when installing.

Set Windows Update to check for updates but let me decide

Then apply the rollups for Windows Server 2012 R2 & Windows 8.1:
    Current Windows Server 2012 / R2 s Eclectic Tips and Tricks
    Start with the April 2014 – http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/2919355 and work down the list.

The major rollups are:
    2014 April
    2014 Nov
    2016 May

You can install all of the others to reduce Windows Updates though.

Then finish with Windows Update, check for updates and install what is offered

Slartybart, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Regarding MS licensing

1. Regarding MS licensing - Similar Threads - Regarding licensing

2. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  3. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  4. Hi Microsoft, i have questions regarding my windows licensing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft, i have questions regarding my windows licensing?: Hi Microsoft, i have questions regarding my windows licensing?, i got a job, and they offered me a laptop. But i setup the new laptop with my personal mail. And windows license got registered with my personal mail. But i need to setup it with my company mail. What should i do...
  5. Hi Microsoft, i have questions regarding my windows licensing?

Hi Microsoft, i have questions regarding my windows licensing?: Hi Microsoft, i have questions regarding my windows licensing?, i got a job, and they offered me a laptop. But i setup the new laptop with my personal mail. And windows license got registered with my personal mail. But i need to setup it with my company mail. What should i do...
  6. Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server: Hello,I'm posting in regard to an issue I'm facing with a trial license of Team Foundation Server 2015 for my company. We had to extend the trial license once and the extension has almost ended. We are in the process of migrating from one server to another, but we were...
  7. Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server

Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server: Hello,I'm posting in regard to an issue I'm facing with a trial license of Team Foundation Server 2015 for my company. We had to extend the trial license once and the extension has almost ended. We are in the process of migrating from one server to another, but we were...
  8. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  9. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  10. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation