Windows 10: Regarding MS Office.

Discus and support Regarding MS Office. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open MS word or Excel file, it takes too much time to open-gets frustrated. I have DELL laptop Inspiron 3567 with window 10 RAM 8 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrilokNegi1, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Regarding MS Office.

Whenever I try to open MS word or Excel file, it takes too much time to open-gets frustrated. I have DELL laptop Inspiron 3567 with window 10 RAM 8 GB (increased RAM from 4 to 8 GB due to this problem with not much improvement) and 1 TB HDD. Purchased laptop in Mar. 2018. Laptop is almost blank not much space is used. MS Office 16 have latest updates.

Kindly resolve the issue. Thanks.

:)

TrilokNegi1, Aug 5, 2018

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Regarding MS Office.

MS office 2016 standard complete removal.

Thank for your suggest.

i have already done with this step. After done this, system remain showing all Office 2016 application and still opening.

Regards

Yogesha naik

YogeshaNaik, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Regarding MS Office.

1. Regarding MS Office. - Similar Threads - Regarding Office

2. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  3. upgrade from 10 to 11: regards Office 2010 and Legacy Boot BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade from 10 to 11: regards Office 2010 and Legacy Boot BIOS: I have two related questions. Both involve a PC currently running Windows 10.If Office 2010 is installed, what does the update to Windows 11 do? Does it disable Office 2010, warn that Office 2010 is not suported and pause, or something else?If Windows 10 was installed on...
  4. upgrade from 10 to 11: regards Office 2010 and Legacy Boot BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade from 10 to 11: regards Office 2010 and Legacy Boot BIOS: I have two related questions. Both involve a PC currently running Windows 10.If Office 2010 is installed, what does the update to Windows 11 do? Does it disable Office 2010, warn that Office 2010 is not suported and pause, or something else?If Windows 10 was installed on...
  5. upgrade from 10 to 11: regards Office 2010 and Legacy Boot BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  7. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow: Wnidows 10 and office 16 performing slow* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: regarding, system performance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-system-performance-windows-10-and-office/9a4fd158-79bf-49e6-b279-2552cfcdcc93
  8. Regarding system performance: Windows 10 and Office 16 performing slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Regarding Faced Issue after renewal of Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding Faced Issue after renewal of Office 365: Dear Sir, We have renew our office 365 on 10-Oct-2019 because our one year license is completed. During this process in some laptops office key renew automatically. In one laptop during the connection of Outlook app outook's .pst file has been lost in one laptop. so Kindly...
  10. Regarding product key of microsoft office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding product key of microsoft office: I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the...